Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hello, i saw these ones on one hottie on reddit, but he deleted his account - he had massive legs and they looked so good on him, but he also was into ballstretching - like i am - i am wondering if anyone has these? especially i am wondering about C and D cup
thanks for any tip

Jon1971

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I have a couple of their items. Everything is available in D, and a couple of items are available in B. I haven't seen any other sizes. I'm kinda not happy with the D. Although I have above average volume, the pouch still fits loosely. I would prefer it to be a little more snug, and let the spandex stretch a little.

Jon1971

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I don't own any B, and as far as I can tell, C does not exist. D is fine if wearing rings and weights, but without I don't like the look or level of support.

Jon1971

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Here's a pic of me wearing the strapless jock, "Pouch D" (Which is the only pouch size they make it in). Note how the material is loose, and isn't really supporting anything. For reference my usual flaccid size is around 5" long Bone Pressed, and 4.75" girth. This plus my balls is well above the average volume, but I can't fill this pouch unless I'm wearing rings and ball weights.

full

• Love
Reactions: mifflin

Jon1971

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
hmmm, so D only when i get more into ballstretching, so now it is between B and C, thank a lot for picture
I don't think they make a C. Looking on Amazon everything they make is available in D, and a few items are available in B. If you find anything in C, let me know because that would probably be the perfect size for me.