Kshuman007 (keli Shuman)

raythomascbus

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Disappointed to read that his attitude toward the gay community has changed. I saw him
On TikTok when he first started getting attention. Not only did he welcome attention from guys, he solicited it. This seems to be the trend with all these straight guys.

RenobGuru

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Disappointed to read that his attitude toward the gay community has changed. I saw him
On TikTok when he first started getting attention. Not only did he welcome attention from guys, he solicited it. This seems to be the trend with all these straight guys.
I must have missed something, what did he say/do?

He has always been super friendly and respectful to me.

Reactions: Azzy0 and Frycook

AlecT

Expert Member
Media
he’s came out with newer content wondering has anyone seen it and if it’s worth my money lol
I don’t agree with a lot of the comments here. He posts frontal nudes with partial D, a lot of ass and his ppvs are usually 11-13 bucks for full nudes and cum vids. And he just sent out free nudes for having renews on so I’d say it’s worth subbing, he’s def not a “scammer”.

Reactions: Jcassi and apuppet

imyourslave

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I don’t agree with a lot of the comments here. He posts frontal nudes with partial D, a lot of ass and his ppvs are usually 11-13 bucks for full nudes and cum vids. And he just sent out free nudes for having renews on so I’d say it’s worth subbing, he’s def not a “scammer”.
there are no frontals on his profile it’s all PPV he does post ass on his feed, his PPV’s are misleading and descriptions intentionally left vague, barely replies to dm’s and when he does it’s one word replies or him asking for money. there’s other creators who actually deserve people paying for their content, Keli isn’t one of them despite him being hot

Reactions: Ltlantnee

thatoneguy121212

Expert Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
there are no frontals on his profile it’s all PPV he does post ass on his feed, his PPV’s are misleading and descriptions intentionally left vague, barely replies to dm’s and when he does it’s one word replies or him asking for money. there’s other creators who actually deserve people paying for their content, Keli isn’t one of them despite him being hot
Nothing about his PPV descriptions have been misleading for the past 2mo at least. Also they're not even unreasonably priced lol. I can't speak to his responsiveness since I've never actually messaged him

imyourslave

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Nothing about his PPV descriptions have been misleading for the past 2mo at least. Also they're not even unreasonably priced lol. I can't speak to his responsiveness since I've never actually messaged him
that’s probably because he got reported to OnlyFans for deceiving people around that same sort of period

apuppet

Admired Member
Media
He's offering a 30-day free trial for his kelpster007 OF. Would someone with an account be willing to subscribe and share here?

Manxd

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Unsure
He's offering a 30-day free trial for his kelpster007 OF. Would someone with an account be willing to subscribe and share here?
Its not really anything special it just small clips or pics from the vid that you have to pay for in the dms

Reactions: imyourslave