Kshuman007 (keli Shuman)

imyourslave

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
The videos got taken down so I guess he knows. Here’s hoping he took the feedback on board too bc he could be making bank if he actually gave the fans what they want not just giving the minority what the want to see

Ltlantnee

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I subbed under a free trial to Kelpster007 / keli_shuman. I didn't immediately turn off auto-renew. That's on me.

This is "Instagram +" content. He'd be banned from Instagram but it's not truly OF content either.

I looked back to May of 2022. There's not a single picture of his penis, soft or erect. There were five pictures of his bare butt, side and/or back view.

There's nothing truly explicit. That's not terrible. It's also not worth $12 a month. To me.

He doesn't appear to be using DRM, so that's good.

I've been following his Instagram/TikTok for a long time. I like the kid. His butt is magnificent when clothed. He works that on his Instagram and TikTok and he's incredibly sexy there.

It's not well presented on OF.

That said, I'm not resubscribing.

Reactions: Rex J and Jcassi

apuppet

Admired Member
Media
I subbed under a free trial to Kelpster007 / keli_shuman. I didn't immediately turn off auto-renew. That's on me.

This is "Instagram +" content. He'd be banned from Instagram but it's not truly OF content either.

I looked back to May of 2022. There's not a single picture of his penis, soft or erect. There were five pictures of his bare butt, side and/or back view.

There's nothing truly explicit. That's not terrible. It's also not worth $12 a month. To me.

He doesn't appear to be using DRM, so that's good.

I've been following his Instagram/TikTok for a long time. I like the kid. His butt is magnificent when clothed. He works that on his Instagram and TikTok and he's incredibly sexy there.

It's not well presented on OF.

That said, I'm not resubscribing.

That's a real shame, especially since he's shared full frontals in the past. Thanks for your review.

Reactions: Ltlantnee

Ltlantnee

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I have no idea why he stopped showcasing it.
The recent pictures in this thread are the same ones that I saw when I subbed for the month. Laying down. They showed "it" and didn't show "it" at the same time.

I'd like to see him do exactly what he does on his TikTok. I'm not even talking about showing anything he might deem "too private". I have incredibly low expectations.

If he'd just "shake it like a Polaroid picture" I'd be more than happy :joy:

"Bounce, Bounce".

These are framed well. We can see him. He's playful. He does this incredibly well, for free. But when we are paying $ he loses the framing, the quality of the post, and the playfulness that makes him SO DAYMN SEXY.

If he did this, but naked, that would be worth paying for. I'd be very happy.

v09044310000bv2r6b0tdi5m79ae1i1g.mov

v090440e0000btme2gv7q024a8n7cs80.mov

apuppet

Admired Member
Media
The recent pictures in this thread are the same ones that I saw when I subbed for the month. Laying down. They showed "it" and didn't show "it" at the same time.

I'd like to see him do exactly what he does on his TikTok. I'm not even talking about showing anything he might deem "too private". I have incredibly low expectations.

If he'd just "shake it like a Polaroid picture" I'd be more than happy :joy:

"Bounce, Bounce".

These are framed well. We can see him. He's playful. He does this incredibly well, for free. But when we are paying $ he loses the framing, the quality of the post, and the playfulness that makes him SO DAYMN SEXY.

If he did this, but naked, that would be worth paying for. I'd be very happy.

View attachment 102761111
View attachment 102761151

If you were a paying subscriber, did you ever reach out to him and make any polite requests or suggestions? I'm sure he'd be more receptive to his customers rather than just randos commenting on his other platforms.

I just wanna see more frontals of his thick dick :) Whether he's flopping it about dancing to a song or trying to be "artsy" in the shadows doesn't matter to me!

Ltlantnee

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
If you were a paying subscriber, did you ever reach out to him and make any polite requests or suggestions? I'm sure he'd be more receptive to his customers rather than just randos commenting on his other platforms.

I just wanna see more frontals of his thick dick :) Whether he's flopping it about dancing to a song or trying to be "artsy" in the shadows doesn't matter to me!
I was a paying subscriber.

I’m not a “rando commenting on his other platforms”.

There is a direct link in his TikTok to his OnlyFans account. It’s a fair comparison.

I’m participating in a forum that’s specifically designed to offer insight into what I experienced. It is my experience and reflects my specific insights.

Others in a forum are free to present alternate viewpoints. They can offer their unique insights into their paid experience with his Only Fans. Theirs would not negate mine but present an alternative viewpoint.

He uses his other platforms to engage people around his OF content. He produces magnificent content on TikTok. It is well filmed and clever. He does not do this on his OnlyFans. It’s a fair comparison.

There was not dick at all, floppy or otherwise, on his paid Only Fans account.

That didn’t bother me at all. :joy:

But for $$$ people should know that too. I don’t need to reach out to him. I don’t want to. I’m not asking for “customs”. The point is to let people here know and they can make up their own minds how they spend their own money.

apuppet

Admired Member
Media
I was a paying subscriber.

I’m not a “rando commenting on his other platforms”.

There is a direct link in his TikTok to his OnlyFans account. It’s a fair comparison.

I’m participating in a forum that’s specifically designed to offer insight into what I experienced. It is my experience and reflects my specific insights.

Others in a forum are free to present alternate viewpoints. They can offer their unique insights into their paid experience with his Only Fans. Theirs would not negate mine but present an alternative viewpoint.

He uses his other platforms to engage people around his OF content. He produces magnificent content on TikTok. It is well filmed and clever. He does not do this on his OnlyFans. It’s a fair comparison.

There was not dick at all, floppy or otherwise, on his paid Only Fans account.

That didn’t bother me at all. :joy:

But for $$$ people should know that too. I don’t need to reach out to him. I don’t want to. I’m not asking for “customs”. The point is to let people here know and they can make up their own minds how they spend their own money.
Oh, my comment was not intended to criticize your post at all. On the contrary, it was to urge people paying him money via his OF to make their wishes known! You are (or were, at least) paying decent money to enjoy a more explicit side of his social media-- I should think that would grant you a little extra sway in the type of explicit material he puts out.

You said: "If he did this, but naked, that would be worth paying for. I'd be very happy." I can guarantee you other people agree with you! My comment was merely to say that he might've taken the feedback to heart if it had come from a paying customer (emphasis on "polite" suggestion). You'd said you were a subscriber, so I know you weren't one of the non-paying "randos."

Anyway, just putting it out there. Thanks to everyone who shares their input, reviews, and his posts on here.

Reactions: Ltlantnee

Ltlantnee

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Oh, my comment was not intended to criticize your post at all. On the contrary, it was to urge people paying him money via his OF to make their wishes known! You are (or were, at least) paying decent money to enjoy a more explicit side of his social media-- I should think that would grant you a little extra sway in the type of explicit material he puts out.

You said: "If he did this, but naked, that would be worth paying for. I'd be very happy." I can guarantee you other people agree with you! My comment was merely to say that he might've taken the feedback to heart if it had come from a paying customer (emphasis on "polite" suggestion). You'd said you were a subscriber, so I know you weren't one of the non-paying "randos."

Anyway, just putting it out there. Thanks to everyone who shares their input, reviews, and his posts on here.
I’m sorry if I sounded assertive/aggressive. I forget to think about tone when I reply. I’m in “Official Work Email” headspace and forget to put that away when I get home sometimes :joy: :joy: :joy:

I followed the link from his TikTok and subscribed on impulse. It was seamless experience and then the content was so different. A different person would try to reach out to him. So many accounts are clearly “managed” by someone else now. His doesn’t appear to be so it might work. I just usually move on and sample another. I like the kid a lot. Love his TikTok.

Reactions: apuppet