Kirill Dowidoff

gilgamesh52

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
It's really sad he was such a beautiful man before the transformation, now he is this unnatural looking rubbery muscle guy you see everywhere in the heavy weight bodybuilding circle
And the natural confidence he has feels replaced somewhat - it’s like he’s overcompensating for some insecurity with roids, tats and dick filler…..why?

DMan_NYC

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
It's really sad he was such a beautiful man before the transformation, now he is this unnatural looking rubbery muscle guy you see everywhere in the heavy weight bodybuilding circle
I couldn't agree more. There was a period right before he got all roided and tatted up that he was just — well, pretty much perfect. What causes such discontent in a man that he feels he has to go off the deep end with his appearance? It's a real shame. At least we have photos of that earlier stage in his development.

qbc321

Experimental Member
Media
I couldn't agree more. There was a period right before he got all roided and tatted up that he was just — well, pretty much perfect. What causes such discontent in a man that he feels he has to go off the deep end with his appearance? It's a real shame. At least we have photos of that earlier stage in his development.
Yes, he was really like just being perfect, also we have Sergei Constance, another perfect male specimen destroyed himself!

gilgamesh52

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Yes, he was really like just being perfect, also we have Sergei Constance, another perfect male specimen destroyed himself!
There’s an old saying, ‘The dose creates the poison’. The very same applies to how we maximise the human body - it’s easy to understand wanting to push something further and further but there’s a point at which it becomes self-parodying, like mutant muscle or a porcelain face.

Reactions: aoii

Meness

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I don’t understand why Konstantin’s tattoos and his condition in general bother you so much! You still won't be able to fuck him even if you want to. You have a choice: jerk off to old photos or just accept the fact that he is basically free to do whatever he wants with his body. The choice is yours. It is obvious!

Leonardoinstagram

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Okay guys!!! Everyone already understood that you didnt like his tatoos, but he is not removing them because of u crying here every week! Can we please move on????
If u know that u will not like any content that he release and we can leak here, why cant u just unfollow the thread? Everytime something is posted u come back moaning about his tatoos and u kill the thread engagement for people that wanna ENJOY his pictures

Chfr707

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I love his tattoos and his furry body. The cock however looks strange. Wonder if I went under the knife

RonBSoCal

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Very nice. Amazing that new, pre-tattoo images turn up after all this time (at least new to me).

As it has been generally understood that Konstantin/Kirill is at least bi, I wonder if there are any pics of him actually engaging in gay sex, if only erotic touching.