Sperm

thestrapkyle

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
What do straight men think about cum/sperm/jizz. Have you ever eating it? Do you enjoy to play with it or are you just grossed out by it or dont care and clean up then move on.

Reactions: elroio

Cooper72

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I don’t play with it. I enjoy eating it from my wife’s pussy after I fuck her. Sometimes she will share it with me after I cum in her mouth. I will occasionally eat it after masturbating but most of the time I lose interest in eating it as soon as I cum.

Reactions: RJ5on1

lapdog2001

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
What do straight men think about cum/sperm/jizz. Have you ever eating it? Do you enjoy to play with it or are you just grossed out by it or don't care and clean up then move on.
Releasing Sperm means I just had an orgasm, so I'm usually happy. As 99% of my orgasms have been inside my wife's pussy for almost 20 years, it means I'm having a realy, really good time. Neither of us play with it and it doesn't gross us out. I tasted my own years ago just to see what it tasted like, but that was a one time thing. As for my wife, if she sucks me to completion she also swallows so she must like it!

rbi99

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
How in the world of gay or straight guys would a guy get grossed out by his own cum? Maybe not going to eat it, maybe clean up afterwards, but if anything, as I have gotten older I wish I could produce more than I do. I'm the complete opposite of Lapdog in as much for many years now I cum almost exclusively in my wife's mouth, not her vaginal Seeing as she also has swallowed every single ounce I have produced, she definitely loves it and getting me to blow my load load. Not long ago we changed things up and she watched me finish myself after first going down on me. No sooner did I shoot my load and she was all over me licking it up.