Kik usernames

Bigbear440

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Looking for cam to cam jerk off buddy's on Telegram chat and Discord chat. Ages 18 to 55. Add me if interested let's jerk off together.

Telegram ID: brocode44

Discord ID: Bro402019

fireman1294

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Hung horny and ready to share the alpha stories.

Alpha Hung str8 divorced dad. Share stories and experiences in text or voice about big dick life in an all male all hung house (yes it runs in the family) lol. We all got long and thick cocks and also compare with each other, and love poppers .

Kik bignthick8x6
Skype live:9674fee2ae7fe630

SystemOfADog

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Lil' bro type always looking to chat with bigger fellas about whatever; threesomes, SPH, comparisons, celebs you wanna nail, sending pics of my girl, fuckin' videogames, whatever, I'm your lil' bro! :) Feel free to open with some horny shit or a dick pic (I'll reply with mine for a compare), gets my attention a lot better than "Hi."

kik: systemofadog

pnkpk

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Who wants to worship my 8.5 inch? It's plumped and aching for detailed admiration and worship. I am craving a good edge session with sexy JOI. I need someone to talk to and about my huge cock as they edge me. Give my cock nicknames. I'm hung and horny as fuck. Are you up to the challenge? Message me fattbwc

Attachments

• Love
Reactions: B33FDICK