First post on here, looking to be denied orgasm

homeinessex

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I’m a gay guy in the UK, and getting into to the denial kink. I’ve managed to deny myself a record of 3 weeks.

I discovered a site called get dare where I posted about “how long can the community deny me”, and got a number of responses. I really enjoy the element of chance, so hours denied and who wins and loses is all decided on various dice rolls. Usually skewed in the favour of the other person - not me. The games between them all got ny denial to a couple of months, and I was really enjoying the frustration and torment of not being allowed to nut. But then one player played a super high stakes game - odds massively in his favour (I had a 5% chance of winning). He said if I won, I could reset my timer to 0, and unload. But if he won, I’d add 500 hours. Scary number lol

Anyways, I was so frustrated that I played, and by random luck I won. I enjoyed the moment immensely (as you can imagine) but on the downside, I’ve not experienced longer denial than 3 weeks still.

So thought I’d try here, wondering if anyone wants to extend my torment and delay my pleasure, could maybe send me a kik message at subguyuk83 and see what they can do. Send a message saying “denial game” - if I see that message I’ve vowed that I can’t decline :)

Hope to hear from some alpha guys!

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Welcome back to LPSG!

If you are brand new here, please remember that it takes five posts, two days before some features unlock, ie. starting conversations etc.

If you have any site related questions, don’t hesitate to ask us in the Support Center
Support Center

If you’d like to verify and receive a free gold membership, check out the Verification Forum
Photo Verification Requests

Need a map to the site? Check out the Guide.
Lpsg Guide

And familiarize yourself with the rules, :)
LPSG Rules

Remember to have fun and play nice!

The LPSG team