Kevin Cesar Portillo

Mltn

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I don’t know any facts about him or his employment but based on what he posts and my personal opinion there is a very clear reason he needs to travel to foreign countries to make a living. And IMO God Bless him

Reactions: 11421771

coffeeboy

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Hunny Chile ...he showing the bussy in the streets and I'm sure he is allegedly dl gay or bi miss thang is shaking his ass in them countries and streets I'm like I wanna take you to poundtownnn is giving bottom teas bishh allegedly . He is good looking but gurlahhh what else show us the pussy or kawkee ..is giving Christian Keyes energy likebimm beautiful I'm gorgeous gimme munney Chile .. I would give my money to flavor Flav cuz stkeasy flaver Flav is nice and has personality . I hate the gurlshz who think they hot and use the LGBTQ gurlz cuz u know the gurlahzz go crazy for str8 man but I'm like miss mamaz .. you walking like u take more hot dogs in your bunz .. but he is cute it ain't that serious..
You are the most interesting person I've met in the 15 years I've been here.

Hunnychileyasss

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Your comments give me life. Please don't change xo
I appreciate hunny Chile thanks for the love ... Yasss talk for me walk for me ..ka ka shawammmm yadda yaaa yadda ya..fan me off my wrist goes click.i will never change although many of these gurlazzzzx can't take motharrrrr...who's in charge of the gurlzzzzz.

mooscles

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
lol, not that anyone cares that much about my opinion but just sharing it before I unwatch. I just noticed an alert and come here to find 97 pages. What y'all been talking about? Because this guy is as boring as a log, his OF sucked(s) and he photoshops all his pics to make his legs look bigger. Kthxbye