Kevin Cesar Portillo

midnightknight

Loved Member
Media
London Borough of Bexley (Greater London, England)
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Haters will come in here to hate...
But it's still a HARD YES for Me! :p

pveNIKG.png

Y0bo4Gu.png

Hunnychileyasss

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
This man is beautiful looking but I don't get much sexy vibes from him. He doesn't seem like fun in bed.
Ooioopp huñy chilee the shade of it . Do you think he is top or bottom or just lays there and does not say anything . Cuz he got fat ass you know what means ...come on rude boi can you get it up .. take it take it ...cuz the cakes is cakung he looks good 6 4 thick

Bootyluver

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Ooioopp huñy chilee the shade of it . Do you think he is top or bottom or just lays there and does not say anything . Cuz he got fat ass you know what means ...come on rude boi can you get it up .. take it take it ...cuz the cakes is cakung he looks good 6 4 thick
Yes he very much gives passive in either straight or gay situation. When I say passive I mean in the dead fish let you do all the work type of way. Whatever he is pretty to look at so I guess that makes up for it. I doubt he even moans.

Reactions: AndroidNyne79

Hunnychileyasss

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Yes he very much gives passive in either straight or gay situation. When I say passive I mean in the dead fish let you do all the work type of way. Whatever he is pretty to look at so I guess that makes up for it. I doubt he even moans.
Oh hunny Chile that's the worst .. give a lil sumthing that's a turn off not even a ooh

Reactions: AndroidNyne79

Hunnychileyasss

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
You got to have good ass and big dick having a pretty face ain't gonna cut it not trynna shame nobody but hunny Chile .. I want the whole package