Kellan Lutz

Shadowball

Legendary Member
Media
And that is bad because...?
Mainstream Christian philosophy calls for the genocide of gay people and modern mainstream Christians often make political choices that forward this goal so Christianity is often unpopular in gay spaces. (Obviously.)

Devious Obsidian

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Mainstream Christian philosophy calls for the genocide of gay people and modern mainstream Christians often make political choices that forward this goal so Christianity is often unpopular in gay spaces. (Obviously.)
Lmao they knew that already, they're just being dense as hell

glamah91

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I'm not even debating this. Ain't got time nor energy. Too complicated.

Shadowball

Legendary Member
Media
I'm not even debating this. Ain't got time nor energy. Too complicated.
It's actually super simple!!
Obviously he doesn’t know what the definition of “genocide” is.
He does! (I do.) I mean I'm technically using a somewhat broader definition of the word than the one established by the UN Genocide Convention in 1948, right, as sexual orientation would not be included in that definition! But that's not wrong, just different. I'm hardly the first person to feel it's appropriate to expand the definition to include sexual orientation.

That said, if you feel like "Mass murder and widespread forced conversion" is a better definition, feel free to do a mental Find and Replace there.

Reactions: Devious Obsidian