Kellan Lutz

Kizzo2002

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
He looks puffy, right? Mild case of a pillow face, I’d say.
He went through a big body transformation in an attempt to become an action star like The Rock. He really bulked up for Hercules, which of course flopped at the box office. Although he’s lost some weight, face is still puffy. Maybe his face is naturally swollen, which may be the case as well.

Chrisss3

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
He went through a big body transformation in an attempt to become an action star like The Rock. He really bulked up for Hercules, which of course flopped at the box office. Although he’s lost some weight, face is still puffy. Maybe his face is naturally swollen, which may be the case as well.
Could be. I’ve seen steroids do that to a man’s face as well.

• Wow
Reactions: Eli Hale

Yutbower

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Why has this beautiful thread about a gorgeous man turned into a religious and morbid topic? Guys, chill a bit. What does Kellan have to do with that? I'm not getting it.
Because this site has a lot of deviants who don't want to admit that their over sexualized behavior makes ACTUAL homophobes somewhat justified in their feelings.

Devious Obsidian

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Because this site has a lot of deviants who don't want to admit that their over sexualized behavior makes ACTUAL homophobes somewhat justified in their feelings.
You're a "straight" man in a thread dedicated a man that was once a sex symbol for male-attracted people so you might wanna do some self-reflecting before trying to spew homophobia and your weird justification for it

Kizzo2002

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
View attachment 126889911
It looks like Alice's actress siphoned off the youth from the other three.
Men in general just don't age well and if you combine that with drugs, cigarettes, alcohol, and heavy partying in youth. It catches up to us real quick since we lose collagen earlier and more consistently throughout our lives. Some are blessed with good genetics, but father time isn't stopping though.

Kellan looks good for a white man approaching 40 though. I think he's naturally curly so it would be interesting to see how he looks with curly hair at this age. It may spice up his looks a bit.

Reactions: terranexus

DopeasaRope

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Men in general just don't age well and if you combine that with drugs, cigarettes, alcohol, and heavy partying in youth. It catches up to us real quick since we lose collagen earlier and more consistently throughout our lives. Some are blessed with good genetics, but father time isn't stopping though.

Kellan looks good for a white man approaching 40 though. I think he's naturally curly so it would be interesting to see how he looks with curly hair at this age. It may spice up his looks a bit.
Don't get me wrong, I'd still hit that any day of the week, but Kellan's sorta butterfaced over the years. His face has aged quite a bit and not in a good way, like I wouldn't know he hadn't reached his forties yet if I didn't read it earlier in this thread. On the other hand, his body - from what we can discern under his clothes - still looks to be in great shape. At least the guy hasn't let himself go in the fitness department.

gr8tu

Worshipped Member
Media

I'm genuinely shocked he's not on the other side of 40... he still looks decent physique wise ig

Kizzo2002

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Don't get me wrong, I'd still hit that any day of the week, but Kellan's sorta butterfaced over the years. His face has aged quite a bit and not in a good way, like I wouldn't know he hadn't reached his forties yet if I didn't read it earlier in this thread. On the other hand, his body - from what we can discern under his clothes - still looks to be in great shape. At least the guy hasn't let himself go in the fitness department.
Or the classic B.O.B.F.O.C. I kid lol, don't crucify me all. :)

Agree with you 100%

• Haha
Reactions: DopeasaRope

CanadianGuy2017

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight

I was surprised to see photos of Kellan smoking some years back, considering how focused he has been on his physique.