Kayleb Alexander - Youtuber

lukaeber

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Fun In Bed
Media
Kayleb is one of the best examples that you don't have to charge outrageous prices and fill your DMs with pricey PPVs to have success on OF. Basically unknown before OF. Everything is organic and self-made. Amazing content, but rarely collabs with other big names. While there's an occasional PPV (usually because of the other person in the video), they are rare and not unreasonably priced. Tons of content. Only $7.99 month.

He said recently that he currently has 60,000 subscribers. That's almost $400k a month after OF takes their share, just from subscription fees. Nearly $5 million a year. That doesn't include tips and PPV revenue. He travels the world constantly. I'm happy for him ... he's doing it right. Wish more people on OF would follow his lead. It definitely takes work to do what he does, but so many OF creators have things so wrong when it comes to pricing models.

fanTest

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Kayleb is one of the best examples that you don't have to charge outrageous prices and fill your DMs with pricey PPVs to have success on OF. Basically unknown before OF. Everything is organic and self-made. Amazing content, but rarely collabs with other big names. While there's an occasional PPV (usually because of the other person in the video), they are rare and not unreasonably priced. Tons of content. Only $7.99 month.

He said recently that he currently has 60,000 subscribers. That's almost $400k a month after OF takes their share, just from subscription fees. Nearly $5 million a year. That doesn't include tips and PPV revenue. He travels the world constantly. I'm happy for him ... he's doing it right. Wish more people on OF would follow his lead. It definitely takes work to do what he does, but so many OF creators have things so wrong when it comes to pricing models.
He can finally be the sugar daddy of that cute local guy. He bought him a car right?

Reactions: xxtcxx and lukaeber

CJintheCity

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
maybe when he come back for prission
I agree. I could be wrong but I think he might have said 60000 followers. I could have swore it was closer to 10K subscribers - which is still COMPELLING. I recall doing quick math and considered quitting my 9-5 to do what he does. My only issue is that many times we can't see the guy's face, which is my fave. But he works hard!

Reactions: Dangerouspaulavery

CJintheCity

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I agree. I could be wrong but I think he might have said 60000 followers. I could have swore it was closer to 10K subscribers - which is still COMPELLING. I recall doing quick math and considered quitting my 9-5 to do what he does. My only issue is that many times we can't see the guy's face, which is my fave. But he works hard!
He said he has accumulated 60K subscribers over the years (some come and go) but he's now at 8,500 - which is still really good money (65K a month, 750K a year before paying out OF and taxes, still good living!).

Reactions: lukaeber and k-dash

patrickpenis

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
He said he has accumulated 60K subscribers over the years (some come and go) but he's now at 8,500 - which is still really good money (65K a month, 750K a year before paying out OF and taxes, still good living!).
How do you know he has 8.5k active subscribers? (I'm just curious, not casting doubt or debating). That is a nice subscriber number indeed! OnlyFans takes a huge 20% so that $750k a year turns into $600k. OnlyFans is considered Self-Employment income so depending where in the US he files he'll take home between $320K and $280k's. Lovely income for any single individual.

Reactions: ant.phts

ant.phts

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
How do you know he has 8.5k active subscribers? (I'm just curious, not casting doubt or debating). That is a nice subscriber number indeed! OnlyFans takes a huge 20% so that $750k a year turns into $600k. OnlyFans is considered Self-Employment income so depending where in the US he files he'll take home between $320K and $280k's. Lovely income for any single individual.
Wow that’s insane. How many likes do his posts usually get on of?

CJintheCity

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Wow that’s insane. How many likes do his posts usually get on of?

I follow him on Snap and he posted about it - 60K subs since he started but currently at 8.5K and he's thinking about lowering price to $3.99 for a bit to get more people interested.

Reactions: patrickpenis