Kayleb Alexander - Youtuber

lukaeber

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Fun In Bed
Media
His OF is only $5 and with the quality content he makes, that ain't bad. I wanted to subscribe but only for August Westlake's scenes which some of you said was only available on PPV. :weary_face:
It’s not an expensive PPV. $10 I think when I got it (but that was a while ago).

Reactions: Nick5457

jackb24

Legendary Member
Media
Just an FYI for those interested in subbing for the videos with "island boy" the guy he services multiple times with huge balls and great looking cock with a bush. He has deleted all but one video with that dude and the only one available, he is wearing a halloween Scream mask. Apparently the guy asked him to delete the prior videos as he moves on in his committed relationship..so save yourself $$ if you were like me.

Just4funlol

Expert Member
Media
Just an FYI for those interested in subbing for the videos with "island boy" the guy he services multiple times with huge balls and great looking cock with a bush. He has deleted all but one video with that dude and the only one available, he is wearing a halloween Scream mask. Apparently the guy asked him to delete the prior videos as he moves on in his committed relationship..so save yourself $$ if you were like me.
Same! But he keeps the previews on his X (Twitter) so that people will sub.

babyboy2142

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I counted 5 videos with "local boy" in total they are all ppvs expect 1 on his main feed with the scream mask I think he turned them all into ppvs as it was his most popular guy along with august I bought all 5 for a deal with his face in them, he's definitely my favorite of the guys

• Love
Reactions: fantaisiedroite

jackb24

Legendary Member
Media
I counted 5 videos with "local boy" in total they are all ppvs expect 1 on his main feed with the scream mask I think he turned them all into ppvs as it was his most popular guy along with august I bought all 5 for a deal with his face in them, he's definitely my favorite of the guys
How do you find the ppvs