Justin jedlica - the human ken doll

Dumbaka69

Cherished Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
According to OF, he last logged on Jan 14, so I guess it's a good sign that he hasn't completely abandoned it? Perhaps that's a little bit of wishful thinking on my part, haha
Hopefully not! Gone are the days that his random sex tapes and nudes would just appear on the internet somewhere, so this looks like all we've got unfortunately

airandflash

Expert Member
Media
I wanna see him top someone
Same. I think I've seen him describe himself as verse, but I would wager he leans much more submissive/bottoming. There is a clip of him semi-skullfucking another guy in the shower earlier in this thread, though, so maybe he has some top/dominant tendencies we haven't really seen yet...

airandflash

Expert Member
Media
I think it's been about 6-7 months since I last asked this question, which I hope is long enough so I don't sound too incessant, haha...has anyone subscribed to his OF lately? As of this post, it looks like he last logged on June 23rd, but I haven't been keeping track of the amount of content he has on there, so I don't know if he's still actively posting or not...

Anyone have any idea? I'm still holding out hope, and the above post from @manofsteel972 has done nothing to extinguish it :laughing:

manofsteel972

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I think it's been about 6-7 months since I last asked this question, which I hope is long enough so I don't sound too incessant, haha...has anyone subscribed to his OF lately? As of this post, it looks like he last logged on June 23rd, but I haven't been keeping track of the amount of content he has on there, so I don't know if he's still actively posting or not...

Anyone have any idea? I'm still holding out hope, and the above post from @manofsteel972 has done nothing to extinguish it :laughing:
I also checked after that video was posted. I know as little as you. I thought he deleted his OF account when he changed its name.

Honestly 19 usd is not worth the little content it has. Someone should just leak it all as a torrent

Searafina1980

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I also checked after that video was posted. I know as little as you. I thought he deleted his OF account when he changed its name.

Honestly 19 usd is not worth the little content it has. Someone should just leak it all as a torrent
It has nothing

Dumbaka69

Cherished Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Yeah, assuming he hasn't posted anything new recently that's slipped under the radar thus far, I'd assume the best (and maybe even all) of the OF content has already been posted in this thread, haha.
Say it ain't so! I was holding out hope that there was so much more content (OF and prior amateur stuffs) that people were going to find and post...

airandflash

Expert Member
Media
Say it ain't so! I was holding out hope that there was so much more content (OF and prior amateur stuffs) that people were going to find and post...
You might be right, and I'm hoping for the same, haha. He certainly likes getting his picture taken, so all that content has to be somewhere... ;)