Justingl

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
That is not a boy
That is a man
A big strong man
Very true, but I guess it depends on the age of the person who's looking at him. Let's not forget not everyone who's looking at these hot guys in their 20's is also in their 20's themself.

I'm in my early 40's and I thought I was one of the oldest on this website. But come find out a lot of the members on here are 60, 70 plus years old. So I guess to them Josh is a "boy", for sexual fantasy reasons. But who knows

KoalaCuddlePrincess

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Very true, but I guess it depends on the age of the person who's looking at him. Let's not forget not everyone who's looking at these hot guys in their 20's is also in their 20's themself.

I'm in my early 40's and I thought I was one of the oldest on this website. But come find out a lot of the members on here are 60, 70 plus years old. So I guess to them Josh is a "boy", for sexual fantasy reasons. But who knows
I’m in my late 20s, but as a woman who dates older men, that is a sweet, gentle-faced boy.

Reactions: AndroidNyne79

Justingl

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Looks like he scrubbed his twitter. Majority of photos and videos are gone. 20-30 posts up.
I mean, to be honest, what are we really missing out on cause there wasn't that much there to begin with. Plus like his Instagram the content was very repetitive anyway.

A bunch of pictures of the bottom of his feet, a few head shots, the same flexing and posing content, and that was it. So no matter what comes and goes on the page we're not missing out on anything really special or unique.