Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

Justingl

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
He just deleted his Instagram! Just saw that today, maybe he has now just a personal one.
Josh is hot but what are we really missing out on, huh? I'm mean the guy posts less than a handful of times every month and every post is just like the other.

It would be different if he had finally stepped up his game on Instagram and started creating teasing content showing himself walking around in skin tight boxer briefs, or in the shower videos like so many other fitness guys do now.

But no matter what social media platforms he's on or decides to delete is no real big loss for anyone of us. Unless a person has an obsessive love disorder for him then they might be truly affected. But the guy wasted more of his followers time then anything else, especially with him knowing exactly what people really wanted to see from him but never gave it up.

Justingl

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
This guy, 19 yo, looks like a new Josh, he is not on Twitter or nothing like that, he is just a bodybuilder going into competitions! Looks like he will be bigger in the future! Meanwhile Josh Oie refuses to be blonde again () this guy, called Phoenix, has such an impressive presence! Just as tall as Josh!

I was impressed! I hope he achieves the perfect body he is seeking.
See, this is what needs to happen right here on this thread. Let's start posting and talking about other hot guys, and I'm not trying to be funny or rude when I say that, I'm being very serious. I have a whole list of hot guys to Share that I know everyone would love!

Seeing as after all this time Josh has absolutely nothing of great importance or excitement to present to his followers except posting the same exact dull and boring content over and over again year after year. Yes Josh is hot but he and his content is a big snoozefest. No matter if it's on instagram, onlyfans, or wherever else.

So until he starts pumping out something worthwhile seeing, we might as well focus on other hot guys in the meantime. Cause let's not forget, there are a lot of other hot guys on social media who do and show a lot more than Josh does even without having an onlyfans.

My name is Yum Yum gimme some

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Check out my Instagram page guys @dernzzzdrawingzzz I have lots of art inspired on my favorite only fans bodybuilders creators! My all time favorite is definetly Josh! While he doesnt want to go all the way on onlyfans we can just dream! I hope you guys like it and consider to suport my art trough a PayPal donation! My PayPal e-mail is joalmfloridanopolis@gmail.com
SCHWING!
:yum