Joshfit_ On Twitter

Justingl

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Does he have insta?
You're not missing out on anything by not being on his Instagram. If and when he posts anything it's the same old boring repetitive content over and over again. Just like all the other fitness guys on social media.

No matter if it's on their instagram, Twitter or any other social media platform. Don't get me wrong, Josh is hot, but he and his content can be quite boring at times.

Terevi

Legendary Member
Media
Check out my Instagram page guys @dernzzzdrawingzzz I have lots of art inspired on my favorite only fans bodybuilders creators! My all time favorite is definetly Josh! While he doesnt want to go all the way on onlyfans we can just dream! I hope you guys like it and consider to suport my art trough a PayPal donation! My PayPal e-mail is joalmfloridanopolis@gmail.com
How you know he’s cut

KoalaCuddlePrincess

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Reactions: AndroidNyne79

Justingl

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I think I'm about ready to click the "unwatch" button on this thread. It's nothing against the members but the fact of the matter is Josh doesn't give us very much to go on.

He doesn't post very much and when he does it's the same exact thing over and over again. But then again it's that way with a lot of these hot fitness guys online. Of course there are others who put a lot more time and effort into it, no matter if they have an onlyfans or not.

But until he steps up his game on onlyfans (if ever), I'm not missing out on one thing if I don't continue to follow this thread. Besides, everything that gets posted on here comes right from his social media platforms, which I already follow anyway. Plus everything there is to say about him has already been said, and every picture and video has already been shown. We're not missing out on anything here guys.

My name is Yum Yum gimme some

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response