Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I know he's joking but I feel like he's low-key encouraging him by bringing it up.

There's this
OnlyFans

But don't know if it's real, and there's currently no content.

It would be kinda unusual for someone to create a fake page for him though. It's not like he's especially famous as of right now.

traceyb123

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
There's this
OnlyFans

But don't know if it's real, and there's currently no content.

It would be kinda unusual for someone to create a fake page for him though. It's not like he's especially famous as of right now.
Last seen Jun 18, 2022

pjh1981

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Last seen Jun 18, 2022
His GF OnlyFans has an active page, and every once in awhile he is involved. You never see his face nor his dick, however. Maybe a hand or just cum on her, post-nut, but to adhere to OF guidelines, she tags him from his official account when any part of him makes an appearance.

traceyb123

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
His GF OnlyFans has an active page, and every once in awhile he is involved. You never see his face nor his dick, however. Maybe a hand or just cum on her, post-nut, but to adhere to OF guidelines, she tags him from his official account when any part of him makes an appearance.
Hot!! His daddy must be proud. I wish Josh does something hot and explicit soon.

Reactions: hornie4hairy

neonkream

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
any screenshots? I haven’t seen anything like that on her page. Mostly lingerie pics