Josh pagar sexy man

Vnalounge

Experimental Member
Media
He pushing the wrong MFn buttons he’s sus too… he was on my dms earlier begging for some money to help with his bills and I told him I don’t have money and he’s like your rich you know me personally and I blocked him and his “boy toy” hmu sending me a pic of Joshy sucking him and I reported the pic and reported it for scam
Wait, who’s his boy toy?

Killahbee

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Wait so a dude that lives in California "josh", is the boy toy to a dude that lives in Texas "jet", and that already has a dude "jason", and a side dude "noel" "? Sorry but imma need receipts. Please and thank you.

Reactions: Baby Oops

FitRod

Cherished Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Wait so a dude that lives in California "josh", is the boy toy to a dude that lives in Texas "jet", and that already has a dude "jason", and a side dude "noel" "? Sorry but imma need receipts. Please and thank you.
Josh Pagar is this guy's name and I'm 100% sure he is not a side piece or a boy toy to anyone in Texas.

Reactions: Killahbee

Nike42

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Josh Pagar is this guy's name and I'm 100% sure he is not a side piece or a boy toy to anyone in Texas.
Fr LMAO everyone in this website loves making shit up and wanting everyone to be gay/bi:joy:. If you look at the posts of the person claiming he was sucking dick, literally on every thread he says that the guy it’s about is gay/bi:joy:. Idk how people aren’t embarrassed by this psychotic, obsessive, lying ass behaviour LOL.

gh123

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Josh is spreading the word about stuff so don’t accuse me or others saying I’m starting stuff, you guys realize he’s doing this to scam people and shi right??? Anyways I’m not trying to get banned from arguing with anyone but have a great night

Richii

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Now that whole Noel situation is something else if you ask me. That to me looks more than business, I wonder if that’s why Jason went to Columbia by himself it appeared. Also, Jett was kissing up to him when he started to drop previews there.

Reactions: Killahbee