Jordan torres

MessiahofShxde

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
You are So Against Him that even with the Proof in front of you, you still call it a Dildo.
Open your Eyes and Mind and appreciate what he is Showing Us.
Babe he’s already been exposed a few pages ago. Enjoy your delusions of grandeur I guess. I’m just here for the pecs. Toodles xo

Reactions: Justingl

Justingl

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
You are So Against Him that even with the Proof in front of you, you still call it a Dildo.
Open your Eyes and Mind and appreciate what he is Showing Us.
When a persons mindset is in denial, as you seem to be, you'll end up masking the truth on what's reality. When a person is overly protective of Jordan, as you seem to be, you'll end up defending everything there is about him.

It may hurt to know the truth and honesty of it all, but it's always been a fake. Plus at this point there's no way Jordan is ever going to show his real cock, I'm sorry, his real "penis", cause it's not going to match up with the outline he's been flopping around inside his shorts.

I'm so sorry to have brought you this unfortunate news, and we understand if you need some time alone to grieve after hearing all of this. It is a lot to take on after being deceived for so long.

• Haha
Reactions: MessiahofShxde

O730214

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
When a persons mindset is in denial, as you seem to be, you'll end up masking the truth on what's reality. When a person is overly protective of Jordan, as you seem to be, you'll end up defending everything there is about him.

It may hurt to know the truth and honesty of it all, but it's always been a fake. Plus at this point there's no way Jordan is ever going to show his real cock, I'm sorry, his real "penis", cause it's not going to match up with the outline he's been flopping around inside his shorts.

I'm so sorry to have brought you this unfortunate news, and we understand if you need some time alone to grieve after hearing all of this. It is a lot to take on after being deceived for so long.
Yes he is using a dildo

Justingl

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
The paradox of this is, from the base of the dick you can see it’s soft. But in the underwear it’s hard and thick… he’s catfishing. Cockfishing if you will
Yep, and that's why I said he'll never reveal his real and actual penis. Plus at this point in time why should he have to cause he's getting exactly what he wants from it all, money. So why reveal it when you can just keep faking it.

The only time he's ever gonna get put out on blast with it is if he pisses off a girl or if he gets completely naked in the locker room and someone secretly films him like what happened with Pietro Boselli.

But Jordan doesn't seem like the type who gets completely naked in a locker room for everyone to see. No matter if they know who he is or not. So for the people who are fighting for this thread not to be taken down because they're waiting around to see his real dick being posted are just wasting their time.

Reactions: 12loner and Ang.