Jordan torres

bangle1

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
But why would you post Instagram pics ? This thread is already filled with pictures we definitely don’t come to LPSG to see of him .

It's always the people who contribute little/nothing, who think they can dictate content to everyone else.

MessiahofShxde

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
You are So Against Him that even with the Proof in front of you, you still call it a Dildo.
Open your Eyes and Mind and appreciate what he is Showing Us.
Babe he’s already been exposed a few pages ago. Enjoy your delusions of grandeur I guess. I’m just here for the pecs. Toodles xo

Reactions: Justingl

Justingl

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
You are So Against Him that even with the Proof in front of you, you still call it a Dildo.
Open your Eyes and Mind and appreciate what he is Showing Us.
When a persons mindset is in denial, as you seem to be, you'll end up masking the truth on what's reality. When a person is overly protective of Jordan, as you seem to be, you'll end up defending everything there is about him.

It may hurt to know the truth and honesty of it all, but it's always been a fake. Plus at this point there's no way Jordan is ever going to show his real cock, I'm sorry, his real "penis", cause it's not going to match up with the outline he's been flopping around inside his shorts.

I'm so sorry to have brought you this unfortunate news, and we understand if you need some time alone to grieve after hearing all of this. It is a lot to take on after being deceived for so long.

• Haha
Reactions: MessiahofShxde

O730214

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
When a persons mindset is in denial, as you seem to be, you'll end up masking the truth on what's reality. When a person is overly protective of Jordan, as you seem to be, you'll end up defending everything there is about him.

It may hurt to know the truth and honesty of it all, but it's always been a fake. Plus at this point there's no way Jordan is ever going to show his real cock, I'm sorry, his real "penis", cause it's not going to match up with the outline he's been flopping around inside his shorts.

I'm so sorry to have brought you this unfortunate news, and we understand if you need some time alone to grieve after hearing all of this. It is a lot to take on after being deceived for so long.
Yes he is using a dildo