Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Possibly though I don't like making false inferences of people's motivations preferring to stick to the facts of what a person said.

You can argue w the arousal point but asking a question is simply asking a question. If someone has a reason why someone would wear makeup at work then he is offering a chance to explain.

That's my viewpoint though, I try to be less cynical and assuming in my view of others motivations. Maybe that's naivety
Yeah, I agree with you. I don't question why a woman wears makeup to work. It's not my place to do so. I don't blame women for any sexual ideas that might come across my mind. That is entirely my doing.

PostPhobos

Loved Member
Media
Yeah, I agree with you. I don't question why a woman wears makeup to work. It's not my place to do so. I don't blame women for any sexual ideas that might come across my mind. That is entirely my doing.
100%

I feel like to make any assumption is to invite the mindset that leads to inhuman statements like “She was asking for it” in response to a SA.

What a woman wears is her business. Why she wears it is her business. You can ask her yourself if you’re absolutely curious enough but beware those stories you tell yourself when you speculate. Especially if you have the Jordan Petersons of the world filling your head with generalizations that may not be valid in real world settings.

Reactions: boc and JD_002

boc

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
100%

I feel like to make any assumption is to invite the mindset that leads to inhuman statements like “She was asking for it” in response to a SA.

What a woman wears is her business. Why she wears it is her business. You can ask her yourself if you’re absolutely curious enough but beware those stories you tell yourself when you speculate. Especially if you have the Jordan Petersons of the world filling your head with generalizations that may not be valid in real world settings.
I think I'll just wait until she tells me if she chooses to. It's not like I need to know for any particular reason. Especially to cast such judgment on her.

Reactions: PostPhobos
D

deleted19275101

Possibly though I don't like making false inferences of people's motivations preferring to stick to the facts of what a person said.
With all due respect, that's incredibly naive. Most of the far-right disinformation strategy relies on suggestion instead of "the facts of what a person said." If we rely solely on what people say directly and without inuendo, we're allowing fascist ideology to spread.

michael_3165

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
With all due respect, that's incredibly naive. Most of the far-right disinformation strategy relies on suggestion instead of "the facts of what a person said." If we rely solely on what people say directly and without inuendo, we're allowing fascist ideology to spread.
I disagree. I think the problem is that when we make assumptions we run a huge risk of having conflicts rather than conversation and engagement. Many problems arise from adults acting like children and not saying what they mean.

michael_3165

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Can you explain why that would lead to fascist ideology? I don't blindly read far right disinformation as fact, but I also don't add interpretation. I assume I'm missing something but don't attribute my belief to that missing something.

It is the cornerstone of psychotherapy. Not making assumptions based on faulty or missing data. You seek evidence for your belief.

dreambridger

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Damn I thought this thread was for how fine he his. Instead y’all are just yapping to yap city
he has a nice classic lithe build with that authorial, intense gaze to him which could be attractive, unfortunately you can always see the stress he carries on his forehead, neck and shoulders which is unattractive. If he could just relax a little more he could be super fine.

Miketom13

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I’ll admit I haven’t read much on this thread. I don’t like the guy.. but, I do find him quite attractive.
Anyone have any nude pics of him? I wouldn’t be surprised if he gets spotted at Toronto bath houses or popular cruising spots

• Haha
Reactions: malakos

dreambridger

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
i know my past posts in this thread were kind of forgiving/apologizing of him.

lately though i've found him rather infuriating. Full-on dangerous cult leader type who i feel like is going to ruin the lives of those poor vulnerable men who are taking him seriously. I'm glad he lost his license. I come from a lineage of psychoanalysis and majored in it myself, and it's become increasingly clear to me that his errors and prejudices aren't forgivable hiccups but in fact calculated attempts to manipulate his audience's perspectives into his reactionary ideology.