Jonathan Bailey

Jason GayLight

LPSG Legend
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Why would it be closed?
There were about a dozen or less threads of Kit Connor that were closed because of people not able to differentiate stuff ans kther reasons. I'm afraid they might bring their bs attitude here as well
Maybe if it's just specific to Jonathan's character. Should be fine.
Fingers crossed

RguezJpi

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
There were about a dozen or less threads of Kit Connor that were closed because of people not able to differentiate stuff ans kther reasons. I'm afraid they might bring their bs attitude here as well

Fingers crossed
yes, sadly we can't post and made another thread about Kit, also they close the thread of Taylor Zakhar Perez and i still don't know why

• Wow
Reactions: Jason GayLight

bigboaster

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
yes, sadly we can't post and made another thread about Kit, also they close the thread of Taylor Zakhar Perez and i still don't know why
There is actually an active Kit thread currently. Since about last month I think it was made? and re TP, his thread was closed because it was reported far too many times for "breach of privacy" essentially and the mods got fed up. Please no one reply to me about this asking for more info, this is already off topic enough. If you want more info about any thread closure, just DM the mod team

RguezJpi

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
There is actually an active Kit thread currently. Since about last month I think it was made? and re TP, his thread was closed because it was reported far too many times for "breach of privacy" essentially and the mods got fed up. Please no one reply to me about this asking for more info, this is already off topic enough. If you want more info about any thread closure, just DM the mod team
ok thank you, can you dm the thread you said about Kit please? :)

Reactions: bigboaster

skeldare

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Unlike other HS characters I don't see how Jonathan's character can't be posted about since it won't violate that whole underage character rule lpsg has now. Henry Maddox is as an adult character played by an adult actor.
I think it's more that HS conversations tend to go wildly off topic and derail threads. As long as no one discusses underage characters or posts pictures of underage characters it should be fine.

photojosh

Legendary Member
Media
Springfield (Massachusetts, United States)
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I think it's more that HS conversations tend to go wildly off topic and derail threads. As long as no one discusses underage characters or posts pictures of underage characters it should be fine.
Yah there is some weird undercult of young people that freak out if you suggest a fully grown man is attractive or not hetero or dating anyone ever... I unfollowed those threads after a day. Enough of the gatekeeper rubbish on Twitter didn't need it here as well. I like the show, but ffs they need to chill. Those actors aren't their characters. Poor Jonathan may have no idea what's coming his way

Rainofar34

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
T
Yah there is some weird undercult of young people that freak out if you suggest a fully grown man is attractive or not hetero or dating anyone ever... I unfollowed those threads after a day. Enough of the gatekeeper rubbish on Twitter didn't need it here as well. I like the show, but ffs they need to chill. Those actors aren't their characters. Poor Jonathan may have no idea what's coming his way
Thankfully, unlike his future co-stars, he's a grown man, with a lots of experience. I hope it won't touch him as much as it touched his co-stars.

Reactions: bigboaster