Jonah Hauer-king (a Dog's Way Home)

madhacker

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
He’s joined the cast of Doctor Who. Just started shooting and they’res only a few pics and clips of him so far. Only thing we know he’s the boyfriend of the Doctor’s current companion. The rumor is he’s Kate Stewart’s son so that probably means he’ll be traveling in the TARDIS pretty soon.

MrHobbs

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Basically he's gonna be recurring.
The funny thing is that Doctor Who is currently filming Series 15 due for release in 2025.
We still have the anniversary specials, Christmas 2023, Series 14 and Christmas 2024 to get through first.
Unless he's secretly filmed scenes for Series 14 but I doubt it. Either way, get in.

Attachments

friskydawg

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Is there a Season 3 of World on Fire. Very bummed that there were only 6 episodes in Season 2. I need more Jonah.
Yes, it has been renewed for season 3 (thank goodness, since they left so much hanging at the end of season 2). I'm not sure if they have started filming yet. It can take years in between seasons of Brit shows. I waited about 3 years for season 3 of Happy Valley.

RobVuo1

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Yes, it has been renewed for season 3 (thank goodness, since they left so much hanging at the end of season 2). I'm not sure if they have started filming yet. It can take years in between seasons of Brit shows. I waited about 3 years for season 3 of Happy Valley.

Thanks. I recorded the final episode and will watch it tonight. Of course they left a lot hanging.

• Wow
Reactions: PopularTongue