Jonah Hauer-king (a Dog's Way Home)

wayne joynx

Superior Member
Media
His new series, the tattooist of Auschwitz, has a nudity warning in it's parent's guide. considering it's themes I wouldn't hold much hope but maybe he can be involved in the strip search/shower scenes that always happen at the beginning of all films set in Auschwitz, i don't know

wayne joynx

Superior Member
Media
His new series, the tattooist of Auschwitz, has a nudity warning in it's parent's guide. considering it's themes I wouldn't hold much hope but maybe he can be involved in the strip search/shower scenes that always happen at the beginning of all films set in Auschwitz, i don't know
sadly my prediction was correct. male frontal nudity from extras stripping in episode 1 . he does have a sex scene in a later episode but it's shot in annoying way and you only get to see the girl's breasts. I skimmed through so I might have missed something but I highly doubt it

xander_7

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
sadly my prediction was correct. male frontal nudity from extras stripping in episode 1 . he does have a sex scene in a later episode but it's shot in annoying way and you only get to see the girl's breasts. I skimmed through so I might have missed something but I highly doubt it

Of course. Hot guy involved in a sex scene, let's show nothing of him! :weary_face::mad:

Reactions: loverboy361