Joey Nux Or Joey Justice

Jess13

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
I messaged him on instagram to ask what the new page content was and he ignored me
What's his new page? Not advertising it isn't going to get people to subscribe. I stopped subbing to his old page because he never responded to a question and he just never really seemed like he wanted to do OF.

If there are leaks, I'll watch. Not paying for his stuff anymore.

Reactions: TheBlackwidow

DDAYTHEDOG

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Reactions: Jess13

JoeTee

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I want to lick and suck his dick.

Me too... and the rest! The definition of perfection. What it must be to have the genes for that face and that gorgeously shaped body. And yeah, the beautiful dick too.

I hope he knows how gorgeous he is. It'd be a waste if he didn't.

DDAYTHEDOG

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
ok so I signed up because I am stupid anyway he sends out a PPV titled 'jerk off after gym' so I sent him a message asking him to send a screenshot of the video so I could check the quality and the video he is selling is the one he did for my friends feet! a video you can find online for free with a five second search. anyone else think that's a bit cheeky? $20

Jess13

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
ok so I signed up because I am stupid anyway he sends out a PPV titled 'jerk off after gym' so I sent him a message asking him to send a screenshot of the video so I could check the quality and the video he is selling is the one he did for my friends feet! a video you can find online for free with a five second search. anyone else think that's a bit cheeky? $20
Report it to onlyfans. I do believe the platform is for people who create their own stuff. As far as I know he didn't create the work and I doubt he holds the rights to it. Is it certain that the new page is actually him?