Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight

henrywho

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Wreck that cunt have it dripping in nut hahaha I want him on his back legs spread open and holding them back
I just wanna have his legs up in the air at the end of one of his shows, bury my face into his sweaty hairy cunt, tongue it nice and deep while his equally fat and hair cock stays leaking precum until I swallow that too so it hits the back of my throat and I suck him aggressively until he unloads all down my throat.

KERRIGANFOX

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I just wanna have his legs up in the air at the end of one of his shows, bury my face into his sweaty hairy cunt, tongue it nice and deep while his equally fat and hair cock stays leaking precum until I swallow that too so it hits the back of my throat and I suck him aggressively until he unloads all down my throat.
Fuck ur a nasty slut !!! I love you

Schlong87

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
hopefully he shaves his balls and dick i want it very smooth down there!