Joe alwyn - taylor swift's current boyfriend

MrHobbs

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
He needs more leading roles. Directors are wasting him in supporting roles with limited screen time.

He may get them eventually. I think if Conversations With Friends had blown up like Normal People did, he'd be getting them quicker.

MrHobbs

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Reactions: makoto23

not_hesoberz

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

not_hesoberz

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
If not even Taylor wanted to trash Joe as bad as she usually (and rightfully) does with her exes, maybe he's really a good dude
From what I've gathered from the songs, he was a nice guy, but her dream is to get married and he didn't want that, so maybe it just didn't work out

MrHobbs

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
From what I've gathered from the songs, he was a nice guy, but her dream is to get married and he didn't want that, so maybe it just didn't work out

Probably because talented as she is, she's too high maintenance and drama seeking.
He got out at the right time for himself.

Reactions: makoto23

Nathan Lane

Superior Member
Media
He was also going through a lot of anxiety and depression episodes which put a strain on the relationship I assume...

Loml is heartbreaking to listen to. But I genuinely think even though they broke up she respects him.

I'm so so so glad the fallback for Joe is not as bad as we thought it would be. He genuinely seems like a kind genuine guy who just wants to mind his business in peace and quiet. He deserves better than the rabid madness of the swiftie fandom

not_hesoberz

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
The big thing is that he wants to be low profile, and she is the biggest celebrity in the world right now, so they were doomed from the beggining, but I genuinely liked that she recognizes it just didn't work out and didn't trash talk him or anything like that. Now I just hope they both move on and Joe keeps getting more roles and being able to be the nice shy guy he is

Nathan Lane

Superior Member
Media
I'm also really glad Joe didn't get the backlash that Jake Gyllenhaal and John Mayer got.
Probably because he never did anything to deserve such a backlash... He was nothing but good, kind and loyal to her by the sounds of it. They ultimately wanted different things and it died out I guess