Joe alwyn

MrHobbs

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
He needs more leading roles. Directors are wasting him in supporting roles with limited screen time.

He may get them eventually. I think if Conversations With Friends had blown up like Normal People did, he'd be getting them quicker.

MrHobbs

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Reactions: makoto23

not_hesoberz

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

not_hesoberz

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
If not even Taylor wanted to trash Joe as bad as she usually (and rightfully) does with her exes, maybe he's really a good dude
From what I've gathered from the songs, he was a nice guy, but her dream is to get married and he didn't want that, so maybe it just didn't work out

Nathan Lane

Superior Member
Media
From what I've gathered from the songs, he was a nice guy, but her dream is to get married and he didn't want that, so maybe it just didn't work out
He was also going through a lot of anxiety and depression episodes which put a strain on the relationship I assume...

Loml is heartbreaking to listen to. But I genuinely think even though they broke up she respects him.

I'm so so so glad the fallback for Joe is not as bad as we thought it would be. He genuinely seems like a kind genuine guy who just wants to mind his business in peace and quiet. He deserves better than the rabid madness of the swiftie fandom

not_hesoberz

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
The big thing is that he wants to be low profile, and she is the biggest celebrity in the world right now, so they were doomed from the beggining, but I genuinely liked that she recognizes it just didn't work out and didn't trash talk him or anything like that. Now I just hope they both move on and Joe keeps getting more roles and being able to be the nice shy guy he is

Nathan Lane

Superior Member
Media
I'm also really glad Joe didn't get the backlash that Jake Gyllenhaal and John Mayer got.
Probably because he never did anything to deserve such a backlash... He was nothing but good, kind and loyal to her by the sounds of it. They ultimately wanted different things and it died out I guess

emile27

Sexy Member
Cammer
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Any talk of his ex is irrelevant- let's stay on topic and focus on Joe and his new movie coming out. He keeps taking riskier roles and if Poor things and the director/Emma Stone are anything to go by there is a chance this movie could be R rated and we get to see more of Joe

jd090980

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
dude 70% of the album isn't even about him
I'm not even sure what this snoozefest of an album is supposed to be about. It just sounds like rejects from folklore, evermore and midnights. I think Taylor has started to believe her own hype and thinks everything she writes now has value, and that shows in this new album. Listened to the entire 31 tracks and couldn't remember a single lyric or melody after.