Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

Udaho

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I mean, is it tacky and a corny design? Sure. But to say he isn’t hot anymore or that his body is “ruined” feels a little hyperbolic lmao
To each their own but tattoos r a huge turnoff for me. He's still hot in his uniform where u can't see it but he just isn't the same to me anymore

rugged213

Superior Member
Media
not saying he didn’t put on weight (he definitely did) but they also have a bunch of tricks for putting on pounds for the weigh in. a good chunk of that is water weight for instance. so he certainly isn’t going to be that weight moving forward but yes he did put on some but not all

tren2

Legendary Member
Media
not saying he didn’t put on weight (he definitely did) but they also have a bunch of tricks for putting on pounds for the weigh in. a good chunk of that is water weight for instance. so he certainly isn’t going to be that weight moving forward but yes he did put on some but not all
Oh interesting! Probably a good thing. Adding that much weight that quickly wouldn't have been healthy. Although I have to say his face looks a little puffy, lol