Jerk Off Group (East London) - Monthly Session

Bi.London

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Friday 30 June 2023 - 7PM

Looking to host a Discreet Mutual JO Party at my place in Hackney, East London.

I can host up to 5 people only, so looking for a small group of relaxed, discreet and straight/bi-curious lads.

If it goes well, I hope to make it a regular event on the last Friday of the month- so please be discreet and respectful.

Send me a DM, or comment below that you're definitely available in Hackney on Friday 30 June.

I will be in touch with more information if you're one of the lucky ones - Cheers!

This is not a 'gay-sex' event. Serious people only. No touching without consent. No time-wasters.

twenttythree

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure

I can host up to 5 people only, so looking for a small group of relaxed, discreet and straight/bi-curious lads.

If it goes well, I hope to make it a regular event on the last Friday of the month- so please be discreet and respectful.

Send me a DM, or comment below that you're definitely available in Hackney on Friday 30 June.

I will be in touch with more information if you're one of the lucky ones - Cheers!

This is not a 'gay-sex' event. Serious people only. No touching without consent. No time-wasters.
I’m down

down4funlondon

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight

I'm interested in this

Bi.London

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Just putting a final shout-out to see if any Straight/Bi/Curious lads are about East London tonight.

Send me a DM, or comment below that you're definitely available in Hackney.

If all goes well, this will be a regular event on the last Friday of the month.

Cheers!

Bi.London

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Next event: Friday 28 July 2023 - 7PM

Send me a DM to get to know you, or comment below if you are "100% definitely available in Hackney at 7pm on Friday 28 July".

This is not a 'gay-sex' event. Genuine people only. No touching without consent. No time-wasters.

Dmdmdms

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay

Send me a DM to get to know you, or comment below if you are "100% definitely available in Hackney at 7pm on Friday 28 July".

This is not a 'gay-sex' event. Genuine people only. No touching without consent. No time-wasters.
I can do this one

down4funlondon

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight

Would love to cum

JonahEss

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I'm down

...dm sent

Reactions: foreskinfan

londonbiguy2023

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay

Am down for this.

Bi.London

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

Next event: Rescheduled to Friday 21 July

Looking to host a Discreet Mutual JO Party at my place in Hackney, East London on Friday 21 July. I can host up to 5 people only, so looking for a small group of relaxed, discreet and straight/bi-curious lads. If it goes well, I hope to make it a regular event, so please be discreet and respectful.

1. Comment below if you are 100% definitely available in Hackney at 7pm on Friday 21 July
  2. Send me a DM to get to know you better
  3. I will be in touch with more information if you're one of the lucky ones