29yo straight Asian in London -- looking for gym mates and maybe jo tgt

cool8802

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hey guys,

I'm South East Asian and been living in the UK for 9 years now, working around London at the moment.

I love going to gym and keeping fit, would like to meet someone who's into exercising too. I've always wanted to try hanging out naked or even try jerking off with someone tgt (no sex, no kissing etc.) I've never done it before so I'm looking for someone who can be respectful of each other's boundaries and keep things discreet. I'm also quite clean and lean, so would appreciate someone who's the same. Also, I should let you know that as an asian, I don't have a massive D lol - just want to manage your expectations from the get-go :)

Always reckon I must be a weirdo thinking that way, but it actually looks like it's common?

Let me know if you're interested - cheers!

If you're on snapchat, feel free to add me and we can chat there = leanz999

cool8802

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Great to have a few ppl reaching out already, would love to meet more people.

Let me know that you're from LPSG if you add me :)

Btw, I'm looking for smooth only.

Reactions: Daviddelvalle466

cool8802

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hey guys,

I'm South East Asian and been living in the UK for 9 years now, working around London at the moment.

I love going to gym and keeping fit, would like to meet someone who's into exercising too. I've always wanted to try hanging out naked or even try jerking off with someone tgt (no sex, no kissing etc.) I've never done it before so I'm looking for someone who can be respectful of each other's boundaries and keep things discreet. I'm also quite clean and lean, so would appreciate someone who's the same. Also, I should let you know that as an asian, I don't have a massive D lol - just want to manage your expectations from the get-go :)

Always reckon I must be a weirdo thinking that way, but it actually looks like it's common?

Let me know if you're interested - cheers!

If you're on snapchat, feel free to add me and we can chat there = leanz999

Just wanting to give post a little prompt again

Had a few people reach out - some resonate and some not so much, just like anything else

But grateful that everyone's respectful of each other's wants and needs :)

Feel free to reach out if interested

Reactions: bobbym1202