Jeff kasser model hunk

Is it just me or is Jeff morphing from buffed HUNK into a twunk/twink? He’s gotten shredded by losing some muscle mass and his face is incredibly smooth and youthful. He’s admitted to using Botox so I won’t blame him for that but why the other drastic changes? It’s like he’s emulating Mario or something. ikr

mureylang

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Is it just me or is Jeff morphing from buffed HUNK into a twunk/twink? He’s gotten shredded by losing some muscle mass and his face is incredibly smooth and youthful. He’s admitted to using Botox so I won’t blame him for that but why the other drastic changes? It’s like he’s emulating Mario or something. ikr
I've never noticed any major changes in his physique, but I guess being best friends with Mario has made influences to his style. Since he is in his late 30s, he might be wanting to look a bit skinnier to fit in with his fellow content creators. It's honestly impressive how shredded he is, especially at his age...

Do you have any references for where he admitted to using Botox? I want to check those clips out. I've always found his jaw and facial features to be so unrealistic (yet beautiful) so it's refreshing to know it isn't all natural lol.

Reactions: 3403861

Do you have any references for where he admitted to using Botox? I want to check those clips out. I've always found his jaw and facial features to be so unrealistic (yet beautiful) so it's refreshing to know it isn't all natural lol.

I remember it being in one of his Instagram stories in California. It was obviously a promo but he was in the chair getting the treatments while saying that particular spa was his mainstay.

BTW, his jawline is completely natural. I’ve watched him for nearly 10yrs and his face and jawline has remained consistent. He only has minor work done for upkeep.

Reactions: Kinkynaughtyboy25

Periphery

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Has he ever had sex with guys? Even off camera?
Not that he's admitted to.

In fact I'm about to lump him in the same boat as Mario and unsub. Like dude, you're straight. Fuck that no-label nonsense straight guys use to placate to their fanbases and keep everyone "happy".