Jeff kasser model hunk

LPSG Support

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Hi Guys. Jeff contacted us this weekend. He was really really nice. I mean super nice about it. He asked that his content be removed but encouraged the thread to remain open and for people to continue discussing him. Honestly one of the nicest first emails I've ever received from a performer. If you like him I suggest joining his OnlyFans and showing him support.

Lindsaykoslovsky

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
Non-Binary
"“PENETRATE” — IT’S FINALLY HERE. This is my FIRST SEX SCENE with JEFF KASSER and also Jeff’s FIRST TIME getting penetrated by another guy.

In this video we kiss passionately and strip naked before I put his legs over my shoulders and penetrate his hole until I CUM INSIDE HIM.

In this video, you see BOTH OF OUR FRONTALS as well as MY HARD DICK pushing into JEFF’S ASS for the very first time. From there I gyrate in and out until finally leaving my first load of semen inside of him.

It’s VERY GRAPHIC but also beautiful and interlaced with raw emotion attached to real life experience which is why I’m proud to share this special piece with you today. Enjoy. Xx"

too funny
let's review this, shall we?

○ "“PENETRATE” — IT’S FINALLY HERE. This is my FIRST SEX SCENE with JEFF KASSER and also Jeff’s FIRST TIME getting penetrated by another guy."

•NO ACTUAL PENETRATION happened

○ "In this video we kiss passionately and strip naked before I put his legs over my shoulders and penetrate his hole until I CUM INSIDE HIM. "

• passionate kissing? check
• NO PENETRATION occured
• NO SEMINAL FLUID was released
• again NO PENETRATION occured

○ "In this video, you see BOTH OF OUR FRONTALS as well as MY HARD DICK pushing into JEFF’S ASS for the very first time. From there I gyrate in and out until finally leaving my first load of semen inside of him."

• WE ONLY see 1.5 inches of a shadow of Travis' dick's body. We see pixels to put it simply.
• We see Travis' torso "hump" Jeff, that's all.
• it is shown on their right side and ONLY on their right side. no POV, no readjustments, just framed from 1 side.

○ "It’s VERY GRAPHIC but also beautiful and interlaced with raw emotion attached to real life experience which is why I’m proud to share this special piece with you today. Enjoy. Xx"

• It's NOT GRAPHIC.
You can watch this on a Lifetime original movie.

Is it hot?
Travis Bryant standard?
ABSOLUTELY HOT.

but in general, it's a meh.
a meh, meh, meh.

because 99% of Travis' content is trash this 1 scene is put in a pedestal. and understandbly so.
just don't hype it too much y'all, it's good but it's not that good.

Dave Bantis

Legendary Member
Media
I bought it based on his delivering in his PPV’s in the past. Don’t buy. I just DM’d him telling it was overpriced and disappointing at best.
Cut to a shag rug in a shadowy room filmed in artistic black and white, his signature. I normally enjoy this elevated, artistic aesthetic, but the light is softer than usual, just like my dick at the end of the six minutes.
Jeff places his date for the night on the rug, a plastic pussy with translucent skin reminiscent of Sonny in iRobot. We’ll call his date PP. He starts with a little foreplay for PP by caressing her shiny labia before full on finger-banging her in hopes she’ll be good and wet before taking her virtue.
Fade out and cut to him fucking PP, but rather than seeing him whip out his dick and get himself hard, he’s already in PP ramming away. We only see the base of his shaft. Fuck he showed more with the free shower video he sent last week. Yes we get some angles of his ass thrusting in and out but in the lowlight we can barely make out his cum-filled balls. When he goes for the money shot, it’s a close-up of the head of his dick and it’s out of focus so his climax was completely anti-climactic for me. It will be for you.
Don’t waste your money.