Jeff kasser model hunk

Randomized

Superior Member
Media
Admittedly I've only seen a couple of videos, and I know that everyone complains about the simulated sex in all his content with Travis (from what I have seen I share the sentiment)...but I just want to check something. They have released a couple of videos that claim to include rimming/ass eating. For those, they must be filmed in a way that it can't totally be faked, right? Like, they might not actually be tonguing each other's holes, but they really do have their faces in between each other's cheeks?
Ok here's the deal.

Travis and Jeff have only done these things on camera: Jerked off (Obviously not to completion and any cum is fake), stroked each other, kissed. THATS IT.

Everything else is implied and almost certainly faked.

bling bling blong

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Ok here's the deal.

Travis and Jeff have only done these things on camera: Jerked off (Obviously not to completion and any cum is fake), stroked each other, kissed. THATS IT.

Everything else is implied and almost certainly faked.
didn't know you were there

• Haha
Reactions: Jabr and Applesaucy

bling bling blong

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Oh, Please. All it would take is a clear unambiguous shot of one millimeter of tongue touching one inch of cock to shut me and all the naysayers up for months.
I think you should just do that anyway. Spouting negativity is draining for us all. Why are gays like this

Randomized

Superior Member
Media
I think you should just do that anyway. Spouting negativity is draining for us all. Why are gays like this
Jeff and Travis are doing something that very few other content creators are doing, blatantly deceiving their audience to trick them into spending money. Other OF gaybaiting creators will suggest and imply that certain sexual acts are happening when they dont happen, but Jeff and Travis will take it one step further. They straight up tell you that penetration, blow-jobs, rimming, etc are going to happen in the video and are fully visible, but it's a brazen lie to get people to buy their content

There is no excuse for this behavior. They literally don't have to lie about the softcore videos they create, but they both know that telling the truth wouldn't get them the attention and cash. It's a scam.

hisiff maji

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Him and Riley are such a strong duo imo better then him and Mario
For real, I try not to make negative comments like this but Mario is such an unattractive guy to me that I wish he’d stop appearing in Jeff’s videos.