Jared Padalecki

Kizzo2002

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
It's not surprising that Jared would have no problem with nudity. If he didn't spend so long on Supernatural and branch out a bit. I think we would have seen him nude by now.

Reactions: Niburu and runway

sexy1234567

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
It's not surprising that Jared would have no problem with nudity. If he didn't spend so long on Supernatural and branch out a bit. I think we would have seen him nude by now.
If he is as well endowed as we all think he is...my guess he wants and excuse to show it off.

ussy

Loved Member
Media
yeah if he was cast in the boys have no doubt his nude scene there would be much more extensive than jensens

Temari44

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
Jensen honestly doesn't have much ass, and Jared never had much bulge either to be known ""for the cock"". It's just the usual fangirls fawning over a brand of underwear lol. :pensive:

Jared always had a very athletic body, though - and he's obviously always been very confortable showing it off, as demonstrated by the many times they've stripped him down in the stuff he's filmed over the years.

Reactions: nvrthere

Josh Vasquez

Superior Member
Media
Morgantown (West Virginia, United States)
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Jensen honestly doesn't have much ass, and Jared never had much bulge either to be known ""for the cock"". It's just the usual fangirls fawning over a brand of underwear lol. :pensive:

Jared always had a very athletic body, though - and he's obviously always been very confortable showing it off, as demonstrated by the many times they've stripped him down in the stuff he's filmed over the years.
Also. The supposed tape thing. Some site claimed that he had to tape his cock down because it was too much in scenes lmao. Not true but was huge theory on Tumblr.

Reactions: Temari44