Jamie Tyler

Rebb

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
What ever happened to this guy. I remember that he used to be popular from like 2015-2017 but then he disappeared off YouTube. Then people start talking about his scamming then he really disappeared.

I saw him late last year having his Snapchat shared by another failed teen bodybuilder from his time known for scamming. I followed at first thinking it was a fake account but I found out it wasn’t after talking to him some. He then abandoned his Snapchat within like a month.

I recently thought about him and decided to check lpsg to see if I could find any updates about him just to see he’s attempting to make a comeback. It seems like with all that time he was gone his muscle mass would be bigger but it seems like his arms and head are the only thing bigger now. Seems like he’s trying the same cash master thing but I feel like that won’t work anymore. Is this guy like mentally unwell or something, just wondering why he disappeared.

TLDR: Jamie disappeared a couple of years ago popping up occasionally on social media cites and disappearing again. Now that he’s trying to make a comeback it seems like nothing on him has grown except his arms and head. Why did this dude disappear in the first place? Why scam?
Sorry for the long overdue reply.

yeah Jamie has actually been doing pretty well.

Still at the top of his game, the money he pulls off fans has been so constant that he can take huge breaks from posting. Unlike so many other dudes out there, he doesn't have to chase. His fan base is stable and he has outlived the (unfair) misperception that he is a scammer. So yeah, he does ghost off social, but that is a sign of how good he is at the game. Few dudes live like he does, literally earning off his charisma and looks, and even fewer are self-made icons like him. That is, he didn't need to rely on the typical channels like Only Fans, but has literally just become a folk hero.

One reason he is not always on the gay adult side is he has evolved a pretty impressive straight following as well. A lot of young bros idolize him, and so he could literally spend all day every day trapped in fielding social media. That's also why he dips out shuts down channels he is not using too much, and can be slightly elusive. It's literally fame management.

Reactions: Leo99999

Rebb

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Not sure if anyone's noticed but practically all the picture and video "Jamie" posts are of extremely low quality, resolution wise. Most if not all creators nowadays post high-resolution pictures yet Jamie's stuff is so poor. I'm talking kilobytes. It's as if these pictures are screenshots of pictures and videos. It reminds me of the kind of quality found on images from the mid to late 2000's. Anyone else notice and have any thoughts on this?
I've talked to him about this. It's a couple things.

The most impressive was (as usual for Jamie) his attitude. He boasts that "no matter what I throw at them they're gonna be obsessed with men so no point in doing any more than I have to." (Paraphrase.)

Basically, he gets a kick out of the fact that he can toss scraps and get this incredible return for low effort. Anywyone who has gotten to know him know his arrogance is NOT an act, but is literally a life outlook. That is why he is such a "natural" at the game; he has a solid outlook about himself and doesn't ever doubt his ability to be admired. So, over the years it has literally evolved into a low-key ego-pump for him, and he gets a kick out of "how easy it is" for him.

That's probably the main reason he never "improves the media." He is literally making more than ever before, and doing less for it He has told me so many times how that's a part of the game that he never gets bored of.

yes – there is a human dude in there who has fun with some aspects of his money making haha.

The second part is that he will openly admit he is not an artist. As much as he is blessed with that charismatic arrogance that so many dudes admire, he doesn't;t claim to be all things. He is leery of photographers because of shenanigans in his past. As sharp as he is, being that much of a masculinity icon there have been – and will be – be plenty of dudes who try to play him. So as much as he LOVES the camera, he also doesn't seek out photographers because he wants to be his own source. But as such, he will openly admit that artistry is not his forte, and so doesn't;t have "highly staged" content.

Rebb

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I wanna remind everyone that even though Jamie has a nice body he is still a scammer. I’m in a group chat that are posting his old videos and stuff but theirs one guy who has newer pictures and post more than anyone. I ended up PMing him to see where he was getting them from and he ended up telling me that Jamie sends it to him so that people will try to go to Jamie to attempt to get a video by him just to take their money. The dude sending the pics in the chat is also just doing this based on a false promise that he’ll get videos sent from Jamie to him.
Bro I feel bad that your buddy feels used.

BUT

As been OFTEN discussed with Jamie Tyler, he has ALWAYS been VERY open about his game.

He is very open – and even brags – about "taking cash and dashing hopes." That is, his "game" is to show off his alpha prowess by exploiting without concern.

Like, that is literally his brand. And a LOT of guys adore this about him. The fact that he is so untouchable and can fuck around with people's money without repercussion is what has made him both unique and a bit of a hero to many. Unique and rare.

But that said, it is hard to imagine after almost a DECADE of being TOTALLY OPEN about his game, that someone would still be "tricked."

He is open about his tactics. He is open about thinking bullying is funny. He is frank about taking cash off gay dudes and giving back nothing. He literally posts about enjoying getting gay dudes hopes up and just dashing them to pieces.

Like he LITERALLY advertises that, if you give him money, no matter what he says, you may get nothing back.

If someone is advertising that fact about themselves, it seems hard to label him a scammer outright.

That doesn't mean that guys don't get drawn in. A lot of guys throwing money online don't look too deeply, but act impulsively with their wallet. New thin g, Jamie is doing his classic thing; just ghosting them and laughing to the bank, often bragging to everyone else about his power. That person will feel used and manipulated, but it takes a VERY short search to discover that is not a bug, but a feature.

The "use them and toss them" vibe is literally his "service." It's his product. When you purchase form Jamie Tyler, THAT is what you are purchasing most.

That there are still men that, after almost a decade of this, somehow aren't ware, then some of that is caveat emptor.

Jamie is frank about this. The broadcasts about it. It is something he will state OPENLY. So if someone is being clear on his terms – specifically, that you may get nothing and I will take your cash anyway – and says that over and over and over, you have to wonder if it's really "scamming."

cmarlow31

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Bro I feel bad that your buddy feels used.

BUT

As been OFTEN discussed with Jamie Tyler, he has ALWAYS been VERY open about his game.

He is very open – and even brags – about "taking cash and dashing hopes." That is, his "game" is to show off his alpha prowess by exploiting without concern.

Like, that is literally his brand. And a LOT of guys adore this about him. The fact that he is so untouchable and can fuck around with people's money without repercussion is what has made him both unique and a bit of a hero to many. Unique and rare.

But that said, it is hard to imagine after almost a DECADE of being TOTALLY OPEN about his game, that someone would still be "tricked."

He is open about his tactics. He is open about thinking bullying is funny. He is frank about taking cash off gay dudes and giving back nothing. He literally posts about enjoying getting gay dudes hopes up and just dashing them to pieces.

Like he LITERALLY advertises that, if you give him money, no matter what he says, you may get nothing back.

If someone is advertising that fact about themselves, it seems hard to label him a scammer outright.

That doesn't mean that guys don't get drawn in. A lot of guys throwing money online don't look too deeply, but act impulsively with their wallet. New thin g, Jamie is doing his classic thing; just ghosting them and laughing to the bank, often bragging to everyone else about his power. That person will feel used and manipulated, but it takes a VERY short search to discover that is not a bug, but a feature.

The "use them and toss them" vibe is literally his "service." It's his product. When you purchase form Jamie Tyler, THAT is what you are purchasing most.

That there are still men that, after almost a decade of this, somehow aren't ware, then some of that is caveat emptor.

Jamie is frank about this. The broadcasts about it. It is something he will state OPENLY. So if someone is being clear on his terms – specifically, that you may get nothing and I will take your cash anyway – and says that over and over and over, you have to wonder if it's really "scamming."

Attachments

Leo99999

Superior Member
Media
Pineville (North Carolina, United States)
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Sorry for the long overdue reply.

yeah Jamie has actually been doing pretty well.

Still at the top of his game, the money he pulls off fans has been so constant that he can take huge breaks from posting. Unlike so many other dudes out there, he doesn't have to chase. His fan base is stable and he has outlived the (unfair) misperception that he is a scammer. So yeah, he does ghost off social, but that is a sign of how good he is at the game. Few dudes live like he does, literally earning off his charisma and looks, and even fewer are self-made icons like him. That is, he didn't need to rely on the typical channels like Only Fans, but has literally just become a folk hero.

One reason he is not always on the gay adult side is he has evolved a pretty impressive straight following as well. A lot of young bros idolize him, and so he could literally spend all day every day trapped in fielding social media. That's also why he dips out shuts down channels he is not using too much, and can be slightly elusive. It's literally fame management.
yep, like i said before followed him for years. straight business and he always delivered with me as well. however i can not speak for those that possibly got scammed. i wasnt in their dms so i have idea what went on. all i can do is read screenshots and backlogs