Jamie Tyler

Leo99999

Superior Member
Media
Pineville (North Carolina, United States)
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Not sure if anyone's noticed but practically all the picture and video "Jamie" posts are of extremely low quality, resolution wise. Most if not all creators nowadays post high-resolution pictures yet Jamie's stuff is so poor. I'm talking kilobytes. It's as if these pictures are screenshots of pictures and videos. It reminds me of the kind of quality found on images from the mid to late 2000's. Anyone else notice and have any thoughts on this?
probably from his phone..

Sks1089

Loved Member
Media
Martinsville City (Virginia, United States)
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I wanna remind everyone that even though Jamie has a nice body he is still a scammer. I’m in a group chat that are posting his old videos and stuff but theirs one guy who has newer pictures and post more than anyone. I ended up PMing him to see where he was getting them from and he ended up telling me that Jamie sends it to him so that people will try to go to Jamie to attempt to get a video by him just to take their money. The dude sending the pics in the chat is also just doing this based on a false promise that he’ll get videos sent from Jamie to him.

zetrhos

Cherished Member
Media
I wanna remind everyone that even though Jamie has a nice body he is still a scammer. I’m in a group chat that are posting his old videos and stuff but theirs one guy who has newer pictures and post more than anyone. I ended up PMing him to see where he was getting them from and he ended up telling me that Jamie sends it to him so that people will try to go to Jamie to attempt to get a video by him just to take their money. The dude sending the pics in the chat is also just doing this based on a false promise that he’ll get videos sent from Jamie to him.
Who even knows for certain if it really even is Jamie behind those twitter accounts. Sure there are verification videos for some of those accounts, but it's exceptionally strange that Jamie would constantly make new accounts and verification videos for those accounts. I've interacted with the person claiming to be Jamie on his realjamielift twitter but I don't buy that it's actually him. No way of knowing for sure though.

Reactions: Leo99999

Sks1089

Loved Member
Media
Martinsville City (Virginia, United States)
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Who even knows for certain if it really even is Jamie behind those twitter accounts. Sure there are verification videos for some of those accounts, but it's exceptionally strange that Jamie would constantly make new accounts and verification videos for those accounts. I've interacted with the person claiming to be Jamie on his realjamielift twitter but I don't buy that it's actually him. No way of knowing for sure though.
I mean he has a history of scamming but also I’m assuming someone in the group chat is also here on lpsg since they made a new telegram and Jamie apparently made another twitter. In the end be careful when interacting with any of his accounts.

zetrhos

Cherished Member
Media
How are people getting his newer videos because I would actually be surprised if he isn’t just taking peoples money?
I wouldn't be surprised if he was taking people's money. I'm pretty sure he sells old content and claims it's brand new because he constantly reposts screenshots and 12 second clips of videos that are probably years old at this point. There's some new content sprinkled in here and there but it's anyone's guess where that comes from or how old that stuff really is

Leo99999

Superior Member
Media
Pineville (North Carolina, United States)
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I wouldn't be surprised if he was taking people's money. I'm pretty sure he sells old content and claims it's brand new because he constantly reposts screenshots and 12 second clips of videos that are probably years old at this point. There's some new content sprinkled in here and there but it's anyone's guess where that comes from or how old that stuff really is
Well I apologize to anyone's affected by these so called scammers. It sucks cause I know you fellows love your "newer paid content." However I'm not posting anymore stuff on the thread,I feel like I've contributed enough. You know ? :(