Jamie Nordin

KyeLorny

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
lol I didn't say he was bad looking, just that he looks way older than 22. both things can be true. enjoy the load.
You never said he looked older, you said he looks rough. If he looks rough then every other 22 year old must look like a troll. Own what you say, sis

Jeffjevnikarlover120

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
It is hot because I remember Jamie Nordin had a video where he was massaged naked by Steven Barrett for Steven’s OF and obviously got hard and Steve was trying to feel it with his forearm. Then vice versa, where Jamie was massaging Steven’s naked body and kept getting hard from massaging him, where his foreskin was peeling back. Jamie kept massaging Steven’s body to the point where Jamie had a string of precum leaking from his big dickhead and the precum string started to stick to Steven’s leg from accidental bumping and Jamie was rock hard and turned on he was massaging another naked man. It was sooo hot, wish we could see Steven suck Jamie.

black_label__life

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
It is hot because I remember Jamie Nordin had a video where he was massaged naked by Steven Barrett for Steven’s OF and obviously got hard and Steve was trying to feel it with his forearm. Then vice versa, where Jamie was massaging Steven’s naked body and kept getting hard from massaging him, where his foreskin was peeling back. Jamie kept massaging Steven’s body to the point where Jamie had a string of precum leaking from his big dickhead and the precum string started to stick to Steven’s leg from accidental bumping and Jamie was rock hard and turned on he was massaging another naked man. It was sooo hot, wish we could see Steven suck Jamie.
I did see this video Steve openly when massing Jamie’s thighs and did rub Jamies balls quiet a few times

Kingofnightxx

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
It’s so funny that Jamie wears underwear now when he massages Steven. He definitely reads this thread haha

Toni6988

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight

Reactions: Muscleholic