Jamie Nordin

Hard27

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Well the blowjob video of him got taken down .. the one when someone is sucking him off under the bed sheets and you hear a moaning from under the sheets of a man unless the woman has a marge Simpson voice ... or a firm set of balls
There is also a video of the exact same moment (same moment online) where Steve gets a blow job under the same blanket. Whether they pretend to blow each other or it actually happened, they give their fans the idea that it could have really happened. I did ask Jamie and he answer they invited a girl.

The is a new video where Steve get fucked by a 19 years old straight hunk from the gym and the kiss, suck and jerking each other off.

Maybe Jamie is more than best mates with him.

Basch

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
LOL he blocked me on twitter because i asked if he they were fucking each other... he messaged me that's my best mate so you can get blocked... he literally messaged me that he was going to block me.... for asking a question. dude is a total douche. i'm going to but his just for fans just so i can upload his shit all over the internet... play with fire and you're going to get burnt

Jamie gets aggravated quite easily so this is not surprising at all. He should take a few minutes out of his day to go meditate in Stevens box room...

Danfeldman

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Jamie gets aggravated quite easily so this is not surprising at all. He should take a few minutes out of his day to go meditate in Stevens box room...
he's a douche who is not that attractive. his whole personality stinks. but what would one suspect from a guy who spends his time online asking for money. i mean to be rude because someone ask a question is just off putting. i mean i guess he answered my question so im going to assume they're more than just mates

Reactions: Basch

Essexlad2019

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
ive seen his content and my comments were about the content ive seen - that exists
i dont know him - you are right - i didnt claim i did .....However the comments about him on twitter from other models are enlightening and speak volumes about what he is like .

only need to watch his videos to know what hes about . lol Show us this gossip u believe ? Do u follow them on Instagram lol there mates u absolute Dick. ‍♂️ u really see soooo stupid

PussyMouth

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I’ve seen Steve on the gay scene and he comes across as a genuine nice guy I don’t believe for one minute that he has not sucked Jamie’s cock Come on the lad is good looking ripped and hung so it’s just was it filmed or not Who knows hey

Reactions: 33789mert and Basch

Basch

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
using DRM software now FYI

Everyone who's friends with Steven Barrett probably has it on since he was one of the ones telling everyone to make sure to enable it when Onlyfans introduced the option of having DRM protection.

I was joined to his friend TJ and he had it on. Every videos was a buffering, stuttering mess. No point buying any videos if that's what you have to contend with.

Reactions: 33789mert