James Doran - The Circle Uk Series 2

manfootlover

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Wow, this guys OF is heating up!
More ass and more cum on the regular and he’s just released a sex tape (which is behind a pay wall) but wow, it’s incredible and his new stuff coming is apparently something we don’t wanna miss
can you please show us the video of the guy worshipping him ? especially the feet

upandabout31

Superior Member
Media
More ass and more cum on the regular and he’s just released a sex tape (which is behind a pay wall) but wow, it’s incredible and his new stuff coming is apparently something we don’t wanna miss
Lol. Yea. Ok. $100 ppv. The man has lost the plot. This feels like advertising.

upandabout31

Superior Member
Media
It’s totally advertising. No one talks like that genuinely.
mmm mmm mmm. Dreadful. One reality show and thinking $100 is worth to see him fuck when he’s put it all out there before. Don’t see how it can be so different to justify that price.

I even recently saw a real housewife join OF and her PPVs aren’t even that much and she’s globally famous for the last 12 years. Honestly. These people never learn.

geofinn

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
James, this is like your 20th account on here. Cut that shit.

aoin_uk

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
At £100, by the way.

Reactions: Idek1

upandabout31

Superior Member
Media
Lol. He just deleted it and resent it $10 cheaper. So now for the awesome price of $50

the text:
I see you didn’t get this last night…just for you I’m sending it for $50 this is your only chance to get it at this price, don’t fuck about with the opportunity to cum like you have never before my

BIG DICK IS WAITING

Took no prisoners with this one Dirty talking JOI- can you handle the pace? follow my every instruction and edge your self all the way till the end with me. Dominant, Alpha Male start to finish there’s no question of who’s in charge here, get this unlocked tonight You do not want to miss this one!

aoin_uk

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
"Fool me once...."

I've posted a long, and honest, evaluation of James before and i don't want to go back there really, except to say that he's charging silly money for content, either out of desperation or greed, and I simply don't earn enough money to justify paying $50-$100 for a wank video to a man who travels the world (many of us can't travel to the end of the nearest branch line), while looking in pristine condition from piano-key teeth to truncheon dick.

He's clearly exceptionally wealthy, if his social media content is any guide. He doesn't need my wages. I don't need his content. And this time I mean it.

upandabout31

Superior Member
Media
"Fool me once...."

I've posted a long, and honest, evaluation of James before and i don't want to go back there really, except to say that he's charging silly money for content, either out of desperation or greed, and I simply don't earn enough money to justify paying $50-$100 for a wank video to a man who travels the world (many of us can't travel to the end of the nearest branch line), while looking in pristine condition from piano-key teeth to truncheon dick.

He's clearly exceptionally wealthy, if his social media content is any guide. He doesn't need my wages. I don't need his content. And this time I mean it.
To be completely transparent with everyone. I worked with him for awhile helping manage him. And give him strategies and key points to make his OF a successful business as well as how to strengthen his interpersonal connection with his subscribers.

Firstly. No. He isn’t wealthy.

But I for months had created a schedule and at the start it was great, I still have the note with all the breakdowns and strategies. even though he was already paying me in arrears he owed me for my work (and fyi he still owes me but I don’t expect to ever see it). The schedule and getting him to not do PPV was working and the “resub on” was as well. His numbers went up and I have the screenshots to prove it. Up and up on the last year.

That is until his personal issues began to keep him from regularly creating content I could post and offer for people. And he’s never use any of my ideas as a gay man with that eye to please his audience and ergo profit for him. He’d repurpose old content and I think in my time with him only really created original new content a handful of times.

it got to the point where I was having to re-edit custom videos for the main feed. It was a struggle but I guess for him it was easy to have someone make the posts and organise the content, edit, answer dms and he didn’t have to put in the work for creating and strengthening post quality.

granted his personal stuff was heavy, but it’s cuz of him and in the end it made his OF suffer cuz he wouldn’t regularly create new strong content. In the end he let me go cuz “I didn’t push upselling content in messages” aka get people to buy customs or buy full videos in the PMs. But it was never agreed I’d be his salesman on top of managing. So it is greed. The money wasn’t enough. But he wasn’t willing to strengthen the core of the fanbase and make his page superior enough that regular sub volume was working for him over individual one off purchases.

twfarrell

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
To be completely transparent with everyone. I worked with him for awhile helping manage him. And give him strategies and key points to make his OF a successful business as well as how to strengthen his interpersonal connection with his subscribers.

But I for months had created a schedule and at the start it was great, I still have the note with all the breakdowns and strategies. even though he was already paying me in arrears he owed me for my work (and fyi he still owes me but I don’t expect to ever see it). The schedule and getting him to not do PPV was working and the “resub on” was as well. His numbers went up and I have the screenshots to prove it. Up and up on the last year.

That is until his personal issues began to keep him from regularly creating content I could post and offer for people. And he’s never use any of my ideas as a gay man with that eye to please his audience and ergo profit for him. He’d repurpose old content and I think in my time with him only really created original new content a handful of times.

it got to the point where I was having to re-edit custom videos for the main feed. It was a struggle but I guess for him it was easy to have someone make the posts and organise the content, edit, answer dms and he didn’t have to put in the work for creating and strengthening post quality.

granted his personal stuff was heavy, but it’s cuz of him and in the end it made his OF suffer cuz he wouldn’t regularly create new strong content. In the end he let me go cuz “I didn’t push upselling content in messages” aka get people to buy customs or buy full videos in the PMs. But it was never agreed I’d be his salesman on top of managing. So it is greed. The money wasn’t enough. But he wasn’t willing to strengthen the core of the fanbase and make his page superior enough that regular sub volume was working for him over individual one off purchases.

Thanks for sharing. Sounds like he rates himself a bit too much.

Hope he doesn’t squander all his OF earnings.

sashalex

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
I totally believe you. For a short while he was pumping up really strong colab contents, videos that we really wanted to watch. He also mentioned those who have auto renew will get full length videos etc. But around last few months there’s a noticeable drop in quality again, reposts of old vids, and just not engaging/ delivering on his promised videos. I have unsubbed and won’t be subscribing anytime soon.

upandabout31

Superior Member
Media
I totally believe you. For a short while he was pumping up really strong colab contents, videos that we really wanted to watch. He also mentioned those who have auto renew will get full length videos etc. But around last few months there’s a noticeable drop in quality again, reposts of old vids, and just not engaging/ delivering on his promised videos. I have unsubbed and won’t be subscribing anytime soon.
Yea. That auto renew for full content, that was me. I stopped helping him end of March. Anything after that he took over full control. But from Dec/jan - March it was me.

now he’s asking for $50 for 5 ass photos and also asking $50 for his alpha Dom video he did months and months ago. Shame to see he really let the strategy and strength that was built be completely destroyed.

but now he’s fucked over his fan base so many times, I don’t see him ever having success again with OF like he was. He has no big picture view and truly just wants money, not realising he’s a product that needs to be top shelf quality to be marketed.

peawhack

Superior Member
Media
I don’t know why more straight male OF creators don’t hire gay/bi men to do their content & marketing strategy. Most of them haven’t got a clue what is sexy and just think showing their hard dick is enough to sustain interest (looking at you, James Doran, Kirk Norcross, etc). It’s such a missed opportunity for these guys who already have somewhat of a profile - they could make so much more money.

upandabout31

Superior Member
Media
I don’t know why more straight male OF creators don’t hire gay/bi men to do their content & marketing strategy. Most of them haven’t got a clue what is sexy and just think showing their hard dick is enough to sustain interest (looking at you, James Doran, Kirk Norcross, etc). It’s such a missed opportunity for these guys who already have somewhat of a profile - they could make so much more money.
And the thing is. The money was much better while I helped. But you also need a creator who continually makes new content. As we know in the past he would have bursts of creating, then drop out. This happened while I was with him. It was great at the start. Perfect. Smashed it. But then he just quit producing. So creates the struggle with recontextualising old stuff to make exciting. I’d love to do it again with another creator. I really helped and the numbers showed that. But in the end the guy didn’t see the value I brought and was dealing with too much in his personal life to really see the bigger picture and actually let rubber meet the road in putting the strategies in place.

Reactions: lh0711

aoin_uk

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
That's the issue with "the straights" if I can be so crude. They don't always realise that you need more than wank vids, and you certainly don't offer $50+ for PPV without good reason.

What a waste. He used to be *so good* as a creator.