James Angel

NastyB

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
He just did a live with Jacobi and alex.it was more or less the same as the last time.nothing special happened.but he did make 1,200K on basically Jacobi and alex doing all the working(sucking each other,fucking,etc) lol
I notice he came quicker with Alex rubbing on him and being in front of him rather than Jacobi

bheido

Mythical Member
Media
His attitude was so off putting . Like the whole peer pressure for people to tip was so unnecessary. Plus he definitely vibes better with Alex than Jacobi.
it's the entitlement and pouting for me. How are you going to scold your PAYING subscribers for not tipping when the majority of the time all you're giving them is drunk ramblings or getting high and doing the BARE MINIMUM like bffr

At least with Dallas' lives he showed love and was appreciative whether you tipped or not.

whoanowchile

Cherished Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
it's the entitlement and pouting for me. How are you going to scold your PAYING subscribers for not tipping when the majority of the time all you're giving them is drunk ramblings or getting high and doing the BARE MINIMUM like bffr

At least with Dallas' lives he showed love and was appreciative whether you tipped or not.
He’s a bum, that is why he does that. It is so offputting. I took a hiatus from tipping. All that panhandling is annoying. I did throw some money at him because he started kissing Alex’s ass and playing with his cheeks. That was hot.

Shocked_1

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I was coming here to say that. If James don't see no tips, it's time to dip. I joined just as he was giving his closing statements :laughing::laughing:
I can understand that he values himself at a “high” price.but he needs to be more realistic with his goals and be patient of having people to get them there.he’ll literally want $800,just to finger his asshole.he gotta do a little more than the bare minimum lol