Jamal Aka A7mani_ Aka Papiii_chuloo

chrissso

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Let me clear up everything for yall! There’s a werido thats obsessed with the Taylor Brothers and creates fake social media accounts/onlyfans uses their content and benefits from it! Lol the $25 onlyfans account ain’t Jamals, none of them have an OF due to the weirdo that pretends to be them, the 4th brother is the only one who’s on OF. Do you not see how this weirdo pretends to be them on twitter/ig commenting weird shit under their posts, like what siblings comment the “squirt emoji” under eachothers posts? That’s weird and not them! Trays twitter and ig are alladiin_bluu Jamal is gone from social media, Davon is _ka7ma_ on instagram only, everything else is fake so pls report them.

Herbal129

Cherished Member
Media
Charlotte i Nord-Carolina (United States)
Sexuality
Unsure
Let me clear up everything for yall! There’s a werido thats obsessed with the Taylor Brothers and creates fake social media accounts/onlyfans uses their content and benefits from it! Lol the $25 onlyfans account ain’t Jamals, none of them have an OF due to the weirdo that pretends to be them, the 4th brother is the only one who’s on OF. Do you not see how this weirdo pretends to be them on twitter/ig commenting weird shit under their posts, like what siblings comment the “squirt emoji” under eachothers posts? That’s weird and not them! Trays twitter and ig are alladiin_bluu Jamal is gone from social media, Davon is _ka7ma_ on instagram only, everything else is fake so pls report them.

i kind of figured this much but thanks for the confirmation. Jamal still have a ig and a tik tok

NatLarson

Superior Member
Media
It is plausible but As farfetch as this may sound I doubt someone is pretending to be Jamal at least. I know for a fact Jamal’s other page (the IG with like over 1K+ followers has got to be his. It has a link with all his link tree files so unless this imposter is a family member with a hidden agenda, I’m just convinced this one is at least Jamal lol. I’ll report it alright but I know 5 other’s will pop out like roaches after a nuclear attack :joy::triumph::oops::skull::bomb:

Reactions: chrissso

NatLarson

Superior Member
Media
Is the fourth brother Jamal? I’m so confused with all these lot of the Taylor’s Wheew Chile

GalactaWhore

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

Jamal does have a onlyFans not that fake ass $25 a month one but he has one however he did stop using it months ago and then he also vanished from IG.​

GalactaWhore

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Is the fourth brother Jamal? I’m so confused with all these lot of the Taylor’s Wheew Chile
It’s Jamal who thread this belongs to
It’s Tray which is the one previously talked about and the other 2 are non factors in my book. One is light skin the other is brownish he’s cute but gives very DL vibes he also has a onlyFans although I’ve never seen any of his content

chrissso

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Lol I know it seens unbelievable but none of this links in the IG are his! He’s not gay and even if he’s DL he wouldn’t ever be that open with it! It could be a family member or a weirdo just trying to make a quick buck off of someone else’s content which is very illegal lol
It is plausible but As farfetch as this may sound I doubt someone is pretending to be Jamal at least. I know for a fact Jamal’s other page (the IG with like over 1K+ followers has got to be his. It has a link with all his link tree files so unless this imposter is a family member with a hidden agenda, I’m just convinced this one is at least Jamal lol. I’ll report it alright but I know 5 other’s will pop out like roaches after a nuclear attack :joy::triumph::oops::skull::bomb:

Herbal129

Cherished Member
Media
Charlotte i Nord-Carolina (United States)
Sexuality
Unsure
Lol I know it seens unbelievable but none of this links in the IG are his! He’s not gay and even if he’s DL he wouldn’t ever be that open with it! It could be a family member or a weirdo just trying to make a quick buck off of someone else’s content which is very illegal lol

The 500_mal is his real IG look at his followers his brothers and friends from bmore follows him. Why would they follow a fake page..