Jake Munro (Goth Musician / Youtuber)

notedeath010

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Does anyone have his new post?
again, doubt it.
Because his sub cost is still too expensive to just pay $35 for 1-2 posts a month only to upload to this website for free and then get your shit potentially banned if he catches you lol.

Unless some rich gay who has money to throw around wants to drop $35 for a photo and a video that probably isnt longer than a minute, that is.

Please bruh, stop asking. this is the fourth time now. if there's anything new, it'll get posted.

D

deleted3264021

Your starting to piss me off with your passive aggressive responses notedeath. Quit your bitching about others who ask. You ain't doing shit either. Here enjoy and yes I have more
Damn he’s actually hot though and thank you! Sorry if me asking annoyed some of you :/ would you mind sharing the others you have? If you’re okay with doing so of course! :)

notedeath010

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Your starting to piss me off with your passive aggressive responses notedeath. Quit your bitching about others who ask. You ain't doing shit either. Here enjoy and yes I have more
I.. don't care. Be mad, not my problem.
4 times asking is excessive, you cant deny that. I'm not being passive aggressive, I said please, reassured that if things changed it would be apparent, and I wasn't nasty in the slightest. If you have an issue, maybe address it in a less cunty way instead of telling me to "quit my bitching". Honestly, you think I'm passive aggressive when you're being flat out hostile...
The ironic thing is, I recently re-subbed so i very well could've done more if I wanted to. But jesus does your attitude leave a lot to be desired. Please, dont bother responding to me again if you're just going to be rude, I have NEVER treated anyone here with disrespect, So im not going to let others do the same to me. I have done nothing to warrant it.

And to the other member whos name is listed as under review, It's fine really, its just... double check first yeah? most OF peoples posts are numbered on the top of their page so you can get some inclination of how frequently they post. Some people dont care much about being banned or sharing stuff despite the content creator stating they do not wish for their stuff to be shared, so eventually someone WILL share stuff even if they get deleted for it. But I wasn't lying when I said that he really honestly has not posted much that members here would get anything out of, promise. There's nothing in my inbox, and his very few recent posts are rather tame.

Gayboi25

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I thought he looked familiar, and now I know from where! I wasn't expecting him of all people to have an Onlyfans.