Jacob elordi

Caleb Trask

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I really wonder if the Frankenstein director is going to rift off of the 1970s TV movie Frankenstein: The True Story in which the monster was quite beautiful and played by the lovely Michael Sarrazin. It was actually written by famous Gay writer Christopher Isherwood and his lover artist Don Bachardy.

IMG_3718.jpeg

This has extensive clips from the two part movie that basically tells the whole story:

wayne joynx

Superior Member
Media
I really wonder if the Frankenstein director is going to rift off of the 1970s TV movie Frankenstein: The True Story in which the monster was quite beautiful and played by the lovely Michael Sarrazin. It was actually written by famous Gay writer Christopher Isherwood and his lover artist Don Bachardy.

View attachment 127338361

This has extensive clips from the two part movie that basically tells the whole story:

I doubt, the director Guillermo is known for his creation of monster creatures. I think Jacob is going to caked in prosthetics. I think he's gonna be unrecognisable.

This is a photo I found of Guillermo with The Monster when he was still penning the script:
1712258115968.png

palatine

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
His new movie, Oh Canada, premieres next month at Cannes. I know I am being foolish for hoping but someone in the Barry Keoghan thread said that Jacob filmed in a jockstrap for the movie. I am hoping they are saying the truth.

Barry keoghan
I'll be foolish with you idc :) It doesn't hurt to hope for something as pleasant as this