Jacob Dudman (new Netflix Series The A-list)

hornyscousebear

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I was just thinking the same! Surely he must wax/shave his upper body then. No way he’s that smooth chest/stomach with legs like that :heart_eyes:

You'd be surprised, been with many guys who are smooth up top but are hairy from the waist down.

theidkguy

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
I haven’t seen him talk about his sexuality anywhere. His profile pictures all have the pride flag, he follows a few queer pages, and there’s that love is love photo. They made me think he might be LGBTQ+, but I guess he could be a really good ally.
I love allies

Reactions: chibicosmos

zerodist

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Is he in season 2? He hasn’t talked about it, it’s not on his Insta, and maybe (probably lol) I’m blind but I didn’t notice him in the trailer ?
He’s in it, there’s at least one photo of him on set and he was at their convention talking about Season 2. A pic of the convention is on his Instapage.

andre1000

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
his character is mostly just a love interest for musa, since riven is supposed to be her love interest, but in the show he's in an evil bi throuple. pretty sure jacob's character is completely original for the show just for the sake of musa having a boyfriend. so as much as i enjoy looking at jacob, i don't expect his character to be on screen very much

Reactions: Zi19