Jack merridew

Sexy123789

Admired Member
Media
Yeah, that would be nice. Especially when Jack has an amazing cock. It needs to be shown off like his perfect ass.
And balls! He is just simply well endowed which makes it so frustrating that he hides it. But has done everything to show it off but actually whip it out.

andre1000

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
he probably has some sort of side gig that gives him enough money, and onlyfans provides the extra income. which is why he can just go away for a bit and then return.
also, what's up with the gaming channel? was that supposed to be some sort of inside joke about the onlyfans or did he quit it? because his posts about it will say link in bio but the only link is onlyfans

Reactions: Sexy123789

skeldare

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
people keep mentioning he had a nose job and i literally see no difference. i feel like one of y'all claiming that need to post some side by side before and after comparison. because i'm looking at pics and it looks the same
I swear some people are just trying to find a flaw

Sexy123789

Admired Member
Media
I don't know what everyone is talking about with a nose job either. It still looked crooked af to me. And there is zero shot he got a nose job and it's still crooked, so y'all are lying.
I honestly do not focus the nose. He has so many other beautiful, exceptionally beautiful parts to look at.

sexy1234567

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
These pics are around a year apart. I do think his nose looks a little different, but who cares? He’s a stunning guy with a great personality.
Who needs to whip out his cock and balls. I could care less about the nose.

Sexy123789

Admired Member
Media
Wait so does he never share full frontal? No dick pics? All I can find is ass pics
Correct. However, he has shown us mostly everything over the years through wet, oiled and semi-sheer undies. But he has never whipped anything out, always in undies. His balls are so large and his VPL so prominent and he also showed us a chocolate mold of his cock which was so accurate even veins could be seen. If memory serves, he has a cobra cock, gets thickest at the middle and then slims out at the head, which is still a big head with flared glans.

His early OF he put more effort into showing of his package to keep the thirsty (like me) subbed for as long as possible.

Eventually the posts became so infrequent and monthly content so bleh, I unsubbed. I think he was ambitious at first and wanted to show off his storytelling, audio and video editing skills, but the work involved became too time consuming and not worth the cash he was getting from OF. My theory anyway.

He has said he just burnt out on being a Souless, content-producing, views, clicks, subs, likes obsessed robot. He burnt out and wanted to just be his IRL self. I get it and I feel like that was honest.