Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
youtuber and cute. just wondering in some of his vids he states that he has tons of dick pics. anyone have them? there is a video he does on bad underwear and he shows a nice bulge in the running boxer briefs he has. also he does a video with davey wavey and comments that he is pretty big.

just wondering if anyone has the pics? oh and he is a college student so over 18. 0.jpg
hqdefault (1).jpg
hqdefault.jpg
maxresdefault (1).jpg
maxresdefault.jpg

shirtandtieguy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I like Jack. He's funny & cute. His straight brother is cute too! I've never seen any of his actual dick pics but he did in one of his videos that he's CUT & his bulge definitely seems to confirm that. To me it looks like he has a nice sized dick & really big balls! Also, he's definitely over 21, in fact he just graduated from college

. Jack Merridew 1.JPG
jm 1.JPG

knight_71

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Yeah in the dancing video where he tries to dance and twerk he comments that what do guys do with their balls when they do this. This dance was designed for humans with no external genitalia in the area being gyrated. prob does have really big low hangers. Also from the underwear video he seems to prefer boxers. Or all his bad undies are boxers.

Reactions: shirtandtieguy

Hairylegs

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Stumbled on him somehow on youtube. I think he's 22 or so. Majored in theater arts in some upstate NY school, graduated with honors. His real name is out there in the blogosphere, very arabic/middle eastern sounding. Alas, I forgot it. Anyway, moslem boy, born and bred in Pennsylvania, you can be sure he's cut. And almost certainly shaved.

knight_71

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I doubt the shaved part he did a vid on how he hates manscaping. He went to ithica. He tells his fans in a video.

He complains how hard balls are to shave. I don't have problems shaving mine so maybe his are huge and hangers more than mine.

shirtandtieguy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Stumbled on him somehow on youtube. I think he's 22 or so. Majored in theater arts in some upstate NY school, graduated with honors. His real name is out there in the blogosphere, very arabic/middle eastern sounding. Alas, I forgot it. Anyway, moslem boy, born and bred in Pennsylvania, you can be sure he's cut. And almost certainly shaved.

You're right Hairylegs, he has mentioned in the past that he's Syrian so I guess him being circumcised isn't that huge of a surprise. Oh & speaking of HairyLegs, Jack's got some nice hairy legs himself!

Jack Meridew Legs.JPG

nightguy13

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
He and Travis Bryant made a video that's coming out Friday... apparently they make out or something, idk... Travis is like... the epitome of a perfectly toned body. Not my cup of tea, neither of them, but there's no denying good genes and hard work :p

Hairylegs

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Funny, when I first stumbled upon him, it did a little web searching, basically came up with his proper name, address, you name it in a minute or two. (Well, never found his junior high transcripts, but apparently he graduated college with honors.) This was only a few months ago. Now, the track seem to have disappeared completely. Can't find a thing on him. I guess it's better for him this way, but strange. Yeah, like the leg hair, his pits could be a bit woollier in my book, but I wouldn't mind jackin' off with the guy.

twinkster

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
His latest video is basically him rolling around in tons of sex underwear, after 2 minutes of drivel. I certainly wouldn't want to date him, but I'd definitely roll around with him for a while. Damn.

abclou

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Your body looks great just the way you are and cute.
Your underwear are wonderful.
The cereal---French Toast I think.

knight_71

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

probably has big balls makes the comment that people that can do this do not have external genitalia. i feel his pain tried to caterpillar and smacked my nuts on the floor.

knight_71

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
just did a video about arts and crafts and does a clone a willy kit.. basically tells the viewers how big his dick is. only thing is does not show the clone because youtube would flag him for it. i would love to see the clone if anyone follows him on other social media.