Jack laugher

DantheRoboFan

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
PSA:
Do NOT subscribe for the worldaquatics.com streaming service! All their videos are 720p or lower. I was so ready and excited to see Jack compete in HD, but no... Fucking official website streaming potato quality videos while their Youtube channel has 1080p content!

Dennissinned

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Jack is such a gorgeous man, I cant believe he released a picture with his dick in it!

Did he do it on purpose?? WE DONT KNOW! It's a bit but it IS enough!

Im now subscribing, I know I wont get it but I dream of the day we see it, see it all in its full GLORY.

Like a submarine, LONG and HARD and Full of Se(a)men.

greenbin

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
It's not about being "Karens". This thread kept getting closed down because Jack's OF content was being posted here and then reported by Jack. You either want the thread to remain open or not. As to gate-keeping, well I paid for Jack's PPV and I suggest you do the same.

essexlad2

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
this thread is useless at this point. You cant post pictures from his OF and the pictures being posted are pictures that have been posted multiple times before. There are other places to find where his OF content is posted so to come on here and keep arguing and asking them to be posted is pointless