Jack laugher

jpnz

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
this thread is useless at this point. You cant post pictures from his OF and the pictures being posted are pictures that have been posted multiple times before. There are other places to find where his OF content is posted so to come on here and keep arguing and asking them to be posted is pointless
LPSG is where you come to find out if an OF account is worth the cost or when to go to other sites to look at content. The LPSG Karens have ruined this site for any good content. Threads like this ultimately die because of it.

essexlad2

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
LPSG is where you come to find out if an OF account is worth the cost or when to go to other sites to look at content. The LPSG Karens have ruined this site for any good content. Threads like this ultimately die because of it.
I agree which is why I said it is pointless. People coming on here and arguing makes me and other people not want to share it even more.

Caesarimp

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
The pic where he's holding his phone in his left hand, and turning to the right with his elbow up?
You guys know what penises look like, right?

Some people here definitely do not know what penises look like

UncutGamer26

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
The pic where he's holding his phone in his left hand, and turning to the right with his elbow up?
You guys know what penises look like, right?

When the pic was first uploaded I checked the previous one to see if anything was in the same spot. There's nothing there. It looks very much like head with a good amount of foreskin over it. I'd understand if you was on about penis with no foreskin or foreskin pulled back but to me that looks like a covered head.

Reactions: Romieron35